The frugality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My word that was dire....not exactly groundbreaking....and we could all save lots of money if we were gifted free food every week. We meal plan, always have, she makes it so complicated with her master lists/cupboard lists/meals...there was nothing in there of use and it’s 3 minutes of my life I’ll never get back

Reactions: 6
Honest question... Does she just have too many teeth for her mouth? And why is she doing her hair like a little school girl? 😂

I love how she's like "we have three rules" ummm no you just use your common sense and check what's in... Of course it's an {Ad} though.

That's how she's so frugal, because everyone gifts her everything!

Reactions: 4
Jeez her and Zanna Van Dijk have really excelled today in producing content that explains to someone who lives under a rock how food shopping works 🙄

• Haha
Teaching to suck eggs springs to mind....it’s not new, it’s not like shes the first woman to devise this! It’s hilarious

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t get through her meal plan video. Her speach is so slow and fragmented you’d think she’s explaining quantum physics.
Its almost like she’s thinking of big words to make her sound more interesting. It’s just a meal plan video ... 🙄 wonder if she speaks like that IRL conversations!

Reactions: 5
I forgot to mention but by blogger standards I must be a genius, I food shop and pack for travel without lists. 😆

It just shows how much time all these people have if they faff around writing down content of their cupboards every single week!

Reactions: 11
Why is she doing #AD on her personal account rather than her The Frugality account? Because there are more followers in there??

Reactions: 5
Her saying the dining table is too big... it’s the smallest table I’ve ever seen! 🤦🏻‍♀️ How do they make such a big house seem so small?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her saying the dining table is too big... it’s the smallest table I’ve ever seen! 🤦🏻‍♀️ How do they make such a big house seem so small?!
They have impractically huge chairs that don’t really go with the style of the table or anything else in the kitchen. Also the reading nook that doesn’t make any sense there and an oddly positioned TV. They seem to have long forgotten about one thing that the space should be about, cooking and eating hence having sufficient counter and table surface.

Also, don’t get me wrong, I love multi-purpose spaces, but their design is multi-clutter no purpose or space.

That house has always seemed really cluttered to me. They just seem to have so much stuff and none of it matches or goes together well so it ends up looking messy (to my eye anyway). And yes that table looks absolutely tiny!

Reactions: 8
She needs to get rid of the dining chairs and replace it with bench or something smaller. And probably get rid of the reading nook because what is the point?

Reactions: 4
That house has always seemed really cluttered to me. They just seem to have so much stuff and none of it matches or goes together well so it ends up looking messy (to my eye anyway). And yes that table looks absolutely tiny!
Yes, there’s far too many random bits everywhere. Rather than filling every piece of wall space with mass produced prints, and putting together ‘curated/edited’ shelves, they should invest in a few cupboards.

They seem to want their kitchen to be a cooking/eating/living space but in reality, because of the layout and size, there isn’t the space for armchairs. The table seems small so not sure why they‘d go smaller.

I noticed Peggy’s scooter today, she seems to have lots of toys and books but no doubt with Christmas approaching, Alex will be at pains to say it’s only one gift for Peggy this year, and so on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.