The frugality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had been seriously influenced to put together a gallery wall. My mother pointed out that as I have two very small children who possess a lot of plastic stuff & I’m untidy it would just make the house look more untidy. I feel like she showed me the light. Plus a few of the popular prints are pricey. That “Be kind” one is at least £60.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I had been seriously influenced to put together a gallery wall. My mother pointed out that as I have two very small children who possess a lot of plastic stuff & I’m untidy it would just make the house look more untidy. I feel like she showed me the light. Plus a few of the popular prints are pricey. That “Be kind” one is at least £60.
I have a gallery wall in my son's room only, as I find them messy looking and cluttered. I like them in a child's room as you van change them around and drawings etc but same frames, except now he is older less cute drawings more posters of deadpool 😄

I fear she’s swapped her “chic” for “niche” 🙄 I guess that’s her get out incase her product fails and it’s over priced that no one wants it.

I have a gallery wall in my son's room only, as I find them messy looking and cluttered. I like them in a child's room as you van change them around and drawings etc but same frames, except now he is older less cute drawings more posters of deadpool 😄
OMG you are so right regarding the gallery wall. For a while I thought her hallway is messy but not messy at the same time, I just don't know what is wrong until you guys pointed out it was the gallery wall. Her whole house looks like Peggy has put up all her art works she made in school

I feel like she has been pregnant for so long!!!

its no ones business when her due date is though.

Reactions: 3
Yeah that is weird and intrusive. If they really wanted to know, they could look back at when she announced it and see if she mentioned how far along she was. Still, I suppose it comes with the territory when you put yourself out there.

Weird that Caudalie chose her to be a skincare ambassador. Her skin reflects the awful diet she has!

I still don’t understand why she split into two accounts when she still does Frugality ads on her Instagram Stories.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she has been pregnant for so long!!!

its no ones business when her due date is though.
Yeah some people are weird, why would you ask them? I don't think many of them actually ask them these kind of questions, but influencers tend to aggregate or pretend a question was asked (such as a lot of you have asked where this dress is from, here is the swipe up). Maybe someone ask in the context of 'oh hi frugality, just wondering when is your due date. I am 7 months now, with the new lockdown I am wondering what is your arrangement when the baby is here' - something like that.

I still don’t understand why she split into two accounts when she still does Frugality ads on her Instagram Stories.
yeah I don’t get this at all! Simply doubling up work for herself, she should have just done a private account for her family photos and such and kept the other as business only

Why are the kids going to be staring? Surely there’s another bedroom?

There’s absolutely no point of difference between the two accounts. Any ad would fit either page: Odd vegetables in Alex’s new kitchen! Odd vegetables are frugal in a new kitchen!

She’s just doubled her workload having to generate content for two accounts right before she has a baby. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There’s absolutely no point of difference between the two accounts. Any ad would fit either page: Odd vegetables in Alex’s new kitchen! Odd vegetables are frugal in a new kitchen!

She’s just doubled her workload having to generate content for two accounts right before she has a baby. 🤦‍♀️
Sometimes people on here talk about her posts and I’m confused cos I’ve not seen it and it’s definitely stuff that is “frugality” related and it turns out she’s posted on her personal one which I don’t follow. Then there’s times she posts personal stuff on her business account. Such an odd strategy and I don’t understand it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.