The frugality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her stories:
exact answers: good
Guesses: not so much

Seriously she’s so rude! I’m assuming people are trying to help her with her first world problem of finding a “chic” sheet for her second hand Ikea toddler bed. ate it when she says chic - she’s not chic at all, even when trying.

Gap in the market because no one needs that size sheet... there’s a reason she got that bed so cheaply on eBay - no one wants the bed!

it’s not affordable to buy material, make sheets in every size incase someone may want one, even size to order. That is not frugal!

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen her stories:
exact answers: good
Guesses: not so much

Seriously she’s so rude! I’m assuming people are trying to help her with her first world problem of finding a “chic” sheet for her second hand Ikea toddler bed. ate it when she says chic - she’s not chic at all, even when trying.

Gap in the market because no one needs that size sheet... there’s a reason she got that bed so cheaply on eBay - no one wants the bed!

it’s not affordable to buy material, make sheets in every size incase someone may want one, even size to order. That is not frugal!
Came to say the same thing! She is so snippy these days, she never used to be so rude

Reactions: 11
I’d buy a new mattress over ‘chic sheets’.

#stillrevoltedbyasecondhandmattressforachild

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just buy a normal standard sized bed and then you wouldn’t have to faff around spending far more than is needed on specially made sheets and would therefore spend less 😆😆🙄

Reactions: 7
I do not understand the problem with buying ikea sheets (which no one will even see under the chic duvet cover) for an ikea bed. And she is supposed to be the frugal one!

Reactions: 8
On what planet does a toddler say ‘oh no mummy not the ikea sheets they just aren’t chic enough for me to rest my pretty little head on’ get a grip woman! I can only suggest she is anxious about other things and is focusing on this to take her mind from them 🤦🏻‍♀️

On what planet does a toddler say ‘oh no mummy not the ikea sheets they just aren’t chic enough for me to rest my pretty little head on’ get a grip woman! I can only suggest she is anxious about other things and is focusing on this to take her mind from them 🤦🏻‍♀️
That maybe so but there is a way of saying things. It’s not like she just blurted it out in a conversation as in said before thinking then regretted it. She’s typing it so there would have to be some thought behind writing it. The laughing emoji afterwards is bullsh*t because she’s being serious - she’s pissed people are giving suggestions.

There’s one thing to pretend to be frugal but a total other to be rude, condescending and entitled. She doesn’t want anyone to waste her time with suggestions because she has “work” to be getting in with. I suspect wasting another few hours on reels 🙄 Her time is obviously more important than anyone else’s.

she doesn’t like to hand things out on a plate to her followers. They need to trawl back on her site to find the links so she gets her cut. However, everyone has to give it to her on a plate?!

• Heart
I still can’t believe she has her child sleeping on a second hand mattress, a new one is literally £35 and yet she’s looking at getting sheets handmade to go on it. I’m really hoping when they had their trip to IKEA they picked up a new mattress and we just didn’t see it.
Also as everyone else has said....how rude was that response? She wants things handed to her on a plate but as was said if she gets asked a question you get directed to trail through her website....maybe someone thought she needed a taste of her own medicine.

• Sick
She's literally bought that bed for 'the gram' what a pretentious cow!

I know she's had invisalign but her teeth annoy me, and the clicking noise she makes when talking. I can't put my finger on it... She's clicky and nasally, like she's still wearing her braces.

She also has a smug face!

Reactions: 4

I know she's had invisalign but her teeth annoy me, and the clicking noise she makes when talking. I can't put my finger on it... She's clicky and nasally, like she's still wearing her braces.

dislike her glasses and red/bright lipstick

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Can you imagine what she’s like when she has a cold!! 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I still can’t believe she has her child sleeping on a second hand mattress, a new one is literally £35 and yet she’s looking at getting sheets handmade to go on it. I’m really hoping when they had their trip to IKEA they picked up a new mattress and we just didn’t see it.
Also as everyone else has said....how rude was that response? She wants things handed to her on a plate but as was said if she gets asked a question you get directed to trail through her website....maybe someone thought she needed a taste of her own medicine.
I thought she probably picked a new one up then too. No one intentionally travels to IKEA just for a few kitchen odds and ends 3 years after they move in to their house. You go for something big and specific then walk out with that, and an insane amount of random house stuff.

Reactions: 2
Why is she always so demanding to her followers? She asks for advice that she will eventually present in a blog as pro tips she came up with and get a nice sum of money out of it. So basically “advice” from followers is free and easy market research. And she has the cheek to say guesses are not a good enough answer!

Agree that was a bit rude to publicly slap down people for not giving exactly the right answer. Anyone who replies is taking a few moments out of their day to help someone they have probably never even met! The sense of entitlement is staggering (true of most of them, not just Alex).

Her weekly food plan:

Sunday - beige
Monday - beige
Tuesday - beige
Wednesday - beige
Thursday- beige
Friday - beige
Saturday - beige with a bit of ketchup!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t get through her meal plan video. Her speach is so slow and fragmented you’d think she’s explaining quantum physics.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.