The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does not need another one of those bags!
But no doubt she’ll keep wanging on about them for the foreseeable, in lieu of any proper content on her platforms

Reactions: 3
Sorry been AWOL on this chat due to a screaming hangover 💀 But yeah, can’t recommend the bags enough. I do one big weekly shop (of, yaknow, proper food which comes to considerably more than £45 - take note Alex), they live in the back of my car and I use them every time. They’re really strong and sturdy and they stand up on their own which is handy when packing in a rush. The little inside pocket is also useful. And I can’t lie, I like things to match so I’m all over having one in each colour 😂 Promise I won’t be buying any tinned meatballs though 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've posted about these before and I will continue to die on this hill; those Anya bags are the tits. I use my two every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they are useful. I have the maroon one and would consider the Asda one. I just can’t be arsed going to a supermarket at the crack of dawn to join a queue for a bag for life. 🤣
Is that for real?! I quite fancy the green Asda one but bugger that! Don't even have an Asda in my town but might have made the trip if I knew availability was better. Why do they only make such a small number of them?

Reactions: 1
I didn't have to queue for either of the Sainsburys or Waitrose ones. The Waitrose ones sold out quickly but I gave it a couple of weeks, popped in again and they had loads.

Reactions: 1
The latest Waitrose ones are bigger and have bottle slots inside (must confess I too have a bunch of these bags and use them loads)

The latest Waitrose ones are bigger and have bottle slots inside (must confess I too have a bunch of these bags and use them loads)
Don't tell me things like that!

How many bottle slots? Can i get my water bottle AND a coffee thermos in there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't tell me things like that!

How many bottle slots? Can i get my water bottle AND a coffee thermos in there?!
I was going to ask the same but I think I may be at risk of being reported with all this OT bag chat! 🙈 😂

• Haha
three slots each side. I think they’re intended for wine but hey no reason you couldn’t

our Waitrose had loads for ages. My friend pointed out that most of the customers could probably afford a real Anya Hindmarch bag and therefore weren’t interested 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ll walk myself out. Someone let me know when the bag ladies are finished.

Meant to be a joke, please don’t take offence! We all got to see the irony of these conversations after criticising Alex for the very same thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Meant to be a joke, please don’t take offence! We all got to see the irony of these conversations after criticising Alex for the very same thing.
At least we fill our bags! She styles hers when they are as flat as pancake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

No, you’re absolutely right! 😂 I’ll desist from bag chat from now on as I am by far the worst offender 🤐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.