The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know what a days work looked like for them.
Play dress up while filming with empty bags
Walk to the post office while filming herself
Trip to Tiger for tat
Check every item in kitchen cupboard
Meal plan
Eat some beige leftovers
Count matches
Paint frames
Watch TV

did I miss anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trip to Tiger for tat
Meal plan
Eat some beige leftovers
Count matches
Paint frames
Watch TV

did I miss anything?
Only ‘find another corner for another basket to fill with aforementioned tiger tat’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trip to Tiger for tat
Meal plan
Eat some beige leftovers
Count matches
Paint frames
Watch TV

did I miss anything?
Paint fence with watercolour brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Find cost cutting ways to spend money
Drop off kids as early as humanly possible
Collect them as late as humanly possible
Forward dad invoices that need paying
Soak husband’s pillow cases in bleach
Reading the telegraph
Debobble jumpers
Measuring out food to two decimal places to make sure a 400g tin of meatballs can last 2 kids a week

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Only ‘find another corner for another basket to fill with aforementioned tiger tat’
OMG yes, how many baskets do they have now? Pretty soon she’ll be telling us she’s bought a basket for the baskets!

Also, canned meatballs, really? That just sounds revolting and how is it nutritious for the kids? It’s one thing if you can’t afford anything else but we know they can damn well afford to buy mince and make proper meatballs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Never mind sales shopping and spare us yet another sloping off exit 🙄 Kindly revisit the Anya Hindmarch yellow bag saga that was announced with great aplomb only for people to be told in Selfridges, London that ‘they’re long gone’.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Never mind sales shopping and spare us yet another sloping off exit 🙄 Kindly revisit the Anya Hindmarch yellow bag saga that was announced with great aplomb only for people to be told in Selfridges, London that ‘they’re long gone’.
They were released on the Monday and I tried to get one on the Thursday but they were all gone! This was the week before Christmas

Reactions: 1
Smug witch isn’t she. Doesn’t shop in sales because she can afford to pay full price. Some people rely on sales to get clothes for their family, if you know what you need you can get some real bargains.
We’re due our second baby soon and I managed to get some great baby grows for £1 and some clothes for my other child under £5.

Rough old bag isn’t she!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She’s been flat out.
She’s put a chair in the bathroom
Christ is this content??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been flat out.
She’s put a chair in the bathroom
Christ is this content??
A chair with a cushion too. Who puts soft furnishing in the bathroom??

And what’s with the unflattering lift selfies? This is about the third she’s posted.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.