The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always generous Alex gifting two candles and her matches. I hope her friend told her where to stick the candles 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG I’m dying. Her whole life is one long indulgent season as she’s always eating junk and watching TV! And as for “reconnecting”, aren’t they together 24/7? Either she’s trolling or she’s genuinely that un-self-aware.

671DB1DA-DCBE-4AFE-BECC-255286E80D6F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This is GOLD! But also, is that Dopey’s chest length hair I can see?! 😷

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry that reel is just 🤢 as all the gin joints said that is already how she spends 90% of her life! Also she has made a cosy day of festive food and movie look SO unappealing. She really needs to find a new thing because interiors and food is not it! How (with endless resources/gifted items etc) is she unable to lay a half decent looking table. I know others have mentioned a comparison (and I'm not about to start a rave thread or anything) but Katherine ormerod is probably someone Alex aspires to be but does that kid of thing really really well- is actually aspirational (where Alex and dopey are the opposite)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not one for food pearl clutching at all but that reel just cracked me up, it’s all brown and oven blasted why is it being presented to Insta? And why buy expensive plates for freezer food?

Like not everyone is gonna be a foodie and that’s fine, most the country live off a carb heavy and convenience food diet so whatevs, but it’s the dressing it up like it’s aspirational that cracks me up. Like even a lil 69p cucumber cut up into batons would have helped this not look like constipation o’clock.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am sure she said she was working with them. Which made us chuckle as she was always Sainsbury’s pretending to be Lidl until that point

Reactions: 2
I don't know why I've never noticed before but her husband really is an insipid thing isn't he.

Reactions: 3
He’s not bad-looking really, but I don’t know why he’s kept the lockdown locks. Or are they too frugal for haircuts?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.