The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obvs got too much money if she can afford to have this extended Christmas Break! Bet her parents have the kids and her and Chris have jetted off somewhere … skiing! 🤣

Reactions: 2
She’s obvs got too much money if she can afford to have this extended Christmas Break! Bet her parents have the kids and her and Chris have jetted off somewhere … skiing! 🤣
Honestly can’t see her skiing. She strikes me as the type who’s spend all of her time in front of the tv even if she didn’t have kids.

Reactions: 4
I know she 99% isn’t likely to be skiing, but it makes me laugh that this is the joke on here so her lifestyle is so ’frugal’ that we all joke she’s probably on lots of expensive holidays!

Reactions: 3
I should have bought sliced white last year, I could be in val d’isere with her now 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I can’t see the sloths doing anything as energetic as skiing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can only assume the weeks of affiliated links (sorry, 'gift guides') paid off big time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah she’s back. Has spent a lot of time watching tv and wants to offer us decluttering tips. Decluttering? Alex??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s about a week too late with the decluttering content, the savvy instahuns were all over that right after new year.
Still, at least she got a good rest on the sofa and is hopefully raring to go with another year of riveting content ahead 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love her idea of “getting so much more done” is being able to stare at a DIFFERENT screen more intently, and finish a whole TV series 😂😂😂

0DC41E1D-043A-4C4D-8906-97B6C8846C66.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know this has been said multiple times before but I can’t get my head around how she, as a parent of two young children and someone who supposedly works, has so much time to sit on her arse and repeatedly watch entire TV series.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh look she posted a random receipt. Which is half obscured and also contains almost no food. Right 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even tho it was inevitable she’d have to skim over the total bollocks of feeding a family of 4 for £40 a week I still can’t believe the audacity of the lie and backing the lie by saying she’d share a receipt…? Like just say actually uno what you’re right I forgot the gifted veg box and lunches and odd dinner? It’s not that hard not to perpetuate Tory propaganda hun x
Finally! The receipt! That isn’t for £40!

Alex, hun, you might not have to buy children’s gummy vitamins if you feed them actual food rather than ‘breakfast pouches’ and tinned macaroni cheese 👍

ETA: this is absolutely not meant to shame anyone. I have enough baby biscotti and extra snacks to keep us going for months 😂 I just think it’s rank that she values buying clothes and tat more than what she feeds her children. I only had a comprehensive education so I’m a poor pleb but I think my child’s needs (and they NEED good quality food) are more important than bleeping candles and matches.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Finally! The receipt! That isn’t for £40!

Alex, hun, you might not have to buy children’s gummy vitamins if you feed them actual food rather than ‘breakfast pouches’ and tinned macaroni cheese 👍
The caption on that is enraging tbh. There were a few mums in her comments last time wanting to know how she did it because a) women bear the burden of domestic responsibility b) we are going through the worst cost of living crisis in recent memory. It’s irresponsible for anyone to put content out like this without a full declaration of costs!!

This week my food shop “only” cost £75 including shampoo and baby wipes because we’re making use of things we have in stock. Well over £25 worth of stock - frozen king prawns, frozen veg, Salmon in the fridge, two blocks of halloumi that never seem to get used, onions, a jar of pasta sauce, tins of soup for lunch, gravy granules, spaghetti, tea bags, and fruit rolled over from last week. It’s disingenuous to pretend otherwise!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.