The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me because I have sinned- I bought an Anya Hindmarch Waitrose bag. But I want it known that I nearly didn’t buy it because of Alex!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It looks like one of those rain hoods everyone’s Nan wore in the 70s on their way back from a wash and set at the hairdresser

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Green is Waitrose. Yellow is selfridges
I’m trying to get hold of a green one I do like a decent shopping bag, not influenced by Alex either 😂

Reactions: 2
That’s a shame. I really like those colour ways
I had a look on the Anya Hindmarch Instagram. So the green with orange handle was part of a collab with a Hong Kong supermarket- citysuper. So I think in the UK it’s just the maroon Sainsbury’s one, dark green Waitrose one and now the yellow Selfridges one.

Reactions: 1
The fact that they held their wedding reception in her parents’ back garden was also kind of a giveaway that frugal Alex isn’t from a background that requires frugality.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The fact that they held their wedding reception in her parents’ back garden was also kind of a giveaway that frugal Alex isn’t from a background that requires frugality.
Spot on. Frugality to her and her brand is her parents picking up the tab for the big things so she can mither over the pounds. Yes it’s very frugal to have your wedding in a free venue, but you should probs tell your audience your parents have paid for that venue their whole working lives? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.