The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent story complaining about expensive sausage rolls really annoyed me. They were clearly from a small business, and who knows maybe they were made from good quality ingredients? Maybe not. But either way I thought she had some front moaning seeing as she charges an absolute piss take premium for a box of matches which literally goes up in smoke.

I know we say it all the time, but in no way is she frugal, she is just bloody tight!

And that is never a good look. I bet all her friends moan about it behind her back. Particularly when she pitches up for a dinner party with a couple of dusty candles tied in leftover ribbon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but who the hell is asking her for a tutorial on how she ‘styles’ her hair?! Seriously! 🤣
This is what my hair looks like when I wake up and haven’t brushed it yet
Hasn’t she already done several of these “tutorials” where she crunches the GHDs through her greasy barnet ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the influencers be like "I've had so many messages asking how I..." and it's always the most mundane/unlikely tit such as "How I do my hair/makeup/organise my knicker drawer..."

I call BS! I cannot in a million years imagine someone contacting her for hair styling advice. It almost always means they are winding up towards some sort of ad or paid promo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but who the hell is asking her for a tutorial on how she ‘styles’ her hair?! Seriously! 🤣
This is what my hair looks like when I wake up and haven’t brushed it yet
Oh god her mouth breathing is off the bleeping scale when she does those hair tutorials - the extra concentration required turns her into Darth Vader.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know we say it all the time, but in no way is she frugal, she is just bloody tight!
So bloody true. She wants all the artinsanal foods and the designer gear, and everything she owns has to be high-end and all over the gram, but she doesn't want to pay for it. And she has absolutely no priorities. I'd get it if she was like "I made do with just the 10 coats this winter, and with the money I 'saved' I got that trendy coffee maker I wanted' or something. But no. She wants twenty coats, AND the coffee maker, AND she wants to buy 3 takeaway coffees a day anyway. If she dropped the frugal pretense and I wouldn't care! Or at least went her own way on anything. But everything she wears/buys is just bang on whatever trend is happening, no originality at all. I get that she probably works with people about 50 times wealthier than her because fashion is full of that, and maybe feels 'frugal' in comparison, but she doesn't seem to have any perspective.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know if this has been mentioned before, but I just stumbled across the ‘wiggle’ wallpaper that Alex used under the stairs. £79 per roll! Defs not frugal!

(I wasn’t specifically looking for it- was going down my own personal rabbit hole looking for wallpaper ideas for the nursery 😂)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it me or is her haircut really uneven? I don't think she's said where it was done so assume she actually had to pay for it herself? I wouldn't be happy with that.

Reactions: 3
Is it me or is her haircut really uneven? I don't think she's said where it was done so assume she actually had to pay for it herself? I wouldn't be happy with that.
I thought it looked a bit wonky too. But if she will leave the hairdresser without letting them blow dry it then how would they know?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know if this has been mentioned before, but I just stumbled across the ‘wiggle’ wallpaper that Alex used under the stairs. £79 per roll! Defs not frugal!

(I wasn’t specifically looking for it- was going down my own personal rabbit hole looking for wallpaper ideas for the nursery 😂)
As we’ve said before, when it comes to buying things for Alex she isn’t tight, when it comes to buying food, clothes/toys for her kids or presents for her ‘friends’ she’s as tight as a badgers arse.
Frugal only when it suits her
---
I thought it looked a bit wonky too. But if she will leave the hairdresser without letting them blow dry it then how would they know?
It’s so weird not to have your hair blow dried, all the places I’ve been it’s included in the price. Also it’s nice to leave a salon with freshly styled hair, even if it’s not how you personally would style it.
She’s very odd

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nice to see our Alex getting a new pair of cos trousers few days ago and today popping to H&M. No rest for our busy working mum

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know how she and Dopey manage such a heavy workload, editing a few videos and gallumphing to John Lewis midweek.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs hobbies (Pilates?) or to volunteer doing something to give her life a bit more purpose, roaming around shopping centres endlessly is such a waste of her privilege!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.