The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this may be outing myself but I own 2-3 dresses that would be suitable for black tie and I’m not even a “fashionista” like Alex 😂
Same! I have a black dress that you can pretty much make work for black tie or cocktail (how many times did women's magazines tell us to invest in a black dress?!?!) plus a couple of others for weddings and things.

HOW did she let her husband go out in those brown shoes and grey shirt? Also what is wrong with the tie?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same! I have a black dress that you can pretty much make work for black tie or cocktail (how many times did women's magazines tell us to invest in a black dress?!?!) plus a couple of others for weddings and things.

HOW did she let her husband go out in those brown shoes and grey shirt? Also what is wrong with the tie?
He looks like he's fallen off the back of an apple cart.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn’t there multiple shops on the high street like in selfridges John Lewis eyc where you can directly rent from. I swear she promoted these. Also being a London girl you could probs get something sent in a few hours. I mean did she have a few hours notice or as others said too tight to pay

Reactions: 7
She could have even bought something and kept the tags on and returned, seems like the kind of thing she’d do? And wasn’t Moss Bros open on Fr👁day (see what I did there!)

• Haha
I’m actually quite embarrassed on their behalf - the absolute state of them! The more I look, the worse it gets.

But then again, they have the means - and supposedly the ‘expertise’ - to put together a decent outfit at such short notice. And add to that they are fully grown adults after all so I guess it’s completely their prerogative if they want to rock the student playing dress up look.

And yes, they are absolutely there for the free food & booze and really not beyond the realms of possibility that they took a doggy bag,

I’m presuming grandparents babysat cos I can’t imagine they’d fork out for that.

Isn’t there multiple shops on the high street like in selfridges John Lewis eyc where you can directly rent from. I swear she promoted these. Also being a London girl you could probs get something sent in a few hours. I mean did she have a few hours notice or as others said too tight to pay
She definitely promoted rentals because she caused a right hoohaa claiming it was more sustainable. Don't worry, loads of people promptly corrected her on that one.

Reactions: 1
At this point it’s the camel’s entire bleeping hoof. I mean, how is that even comfortable? She’ll give herself thrush by the end of the week!

54DC9A8A-81B0-4C71-BE97-2C834889E6B6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Those jeans (monkey covering eyes emoji but I'm on my laptop). I really fancy them but seeing them on Alex - who is a similar size to me, maybe slightly bigger on the bottom - meant I had to seek out an alternative. I got the Lucy and Yak leopard ones and 10/10 recommend. Only leopard, no camel.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those jeans (monkey covering eyes emoji but I'm on my laptop). I really fancy them but seeing them on Alex - who is a similar size to me, maybe slightly bigger on the bottom - meant I had to seek out an alternative. I got the Lucy and Yak leopard ones and 10/10 recommend. Only leopard, no camel.
These jeans should be loose on the crotch she looks awful in them , so many girls wrar them better, why on earth doesnt she go up a size she most be so uncomfortable in them ! Imagine all that rubbing when she sits !!!! 😨🐪🐪

These jeans should be loose on the crotch she looks awful in them , so many girls wrar them better, why on earth doesnt she go up a size she most be so uncomfortable in them ! Imagine all that rubbing when she sits !!!! 😨🐪🐪
They look painful on her. I got a 12 in the L&Y ones and they are very generous - I think the 10 would actually be fine on the crotch but I do have a great big arse so I’ll just wear them a bit loose.

Oh god, they straight up do not fit. How was she ever a stylist??? It's normal to go up and down sizes in jeans depending on the style and how you want them to sit, that denim looks extremely stiff (oucchhhh) and the fit is wrong for her. I have size 16 jeans from Zara but that's because they're designed to fit Spanish pixies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know Alex doesn’t like the word flattering or cares if what she wears is flattering or not but it is plainly obvious that those jeans are just the wrong fit and cut for her. I’m surprised she doesn’t see that when she looks back on her videos or photos or just looks in the mirror. They must be so uncomfortable to wear also. Sometimes something we love on the hanger just does not work.

This seems almost like the final straw for me, after years of following her and she was my favourite influencer for many years but now, there’s nothing more to be said really, she certainly isn’t influencing or inspiring me and it’s time to unfollow.

Reactions: 8
One of her Stories today has made me laugh. She gallumphs down into her seat like she’s just got on the train but you can see the screen behind her saying “All change here”.

Imagine her and Dopey lingering on the tube until everyone else disembarks so that they can film!
IMG_1589.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we need a new thread or can we just keep this one going? Does Tattle close threads automatically after a certain number of posts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.