Alexandra Stedman #11 A day off from what, exactly?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even scroll TikTok without her galloping across my screen in an advert.
I hate the bullshit lies she spouts about poor little Alex, being so ashamed of wearing glasses she never wore them in pics.
BULLSHIT! Why did you have your photo taken for red magazine back in 2014 wearing, shock, horror…glasses!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those M&S wide leg jeans have snuck in, they’re also giving her another massive camel toe…honestly her poor foof must be crying out for a breather after these last couple of weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The jeans in the most recent reel weren’t too bad. But I was laughing at “I only have a tiny handbag as I always carry a big bag with all my stuff”. 1) Why not get a larger handbag and 2) unless she’s got the kids with her, exactly what is she carrying on a daily basis that she needs to always cart around that giant Anya tote?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think influencers ever have! 🙄 drives me mad
I’m legit sceptical enough these days that I wonder if so many of these self proclaimed “fashion editors” use typos on purpose in the hope it’ll attract comments that only correct the typos because literally any engagement counts these days.

Reactions: 5
I thought this sounded a bit generous for Alex but of course it’s a PR visit. Heaven forbid she’d give her kids a treat out of her own pocket!

IMG_1606.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to share as spotted this naturally in my feed as an ad and still laughing at the comment showing someone muddling up two influencers because they’re both blond with glasses and the idea that all these women present as just being the same as each other is lolollllllll

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9