The Frugality #5 Weeks and months to tile a floor, we love to cosplay being poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha! This thread caused World War on their family holidays 😂 What’s a family holiday without a bit of drama

Reactions: 1
What's the story with the secret extension and how did it get found out? I must have missed that.

She didn’t just extend the kitchen- she also extended the bedroom above it (ie it was a double storey extension so a lot more than just the kitchen extension but she stayed quiet about that part. Her sister however posted an external picture of it in a story though I think, giving the game away.

Reactions: 7
She also made a big performance about how they couldn’t afford a side return extension and were having to be very careful with their budget for the kitchen. Same as the holiday, she uses weasel words to try to appear less affluent then she is. She’s extremely privileged, but that’s just not very on brand 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Imagine keeping up with your own tattle thread that intensely even while you’re on holiday. The threads here only exist because she’s so shady? Such a strange way to want to live

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just to add to the weirdness there’s a reel on the frugality account about how much work they have to do this week?! (Obviously the definition of “work” is just peddle the meal planner paper notepad and film more reels…?!) As usual, baffled by the whole charade, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She didn’t just extend the kitchen- she also extended the bedroom above it (ie it was a double storey extension so a lot more than just the kitchen extension but she stayed quiet about that part. Her sister however posted an external picture of it in a story though I think, giving the game away.
I don’t know enough about their floor plan but surely they could have either added an additional bedroom or made the walk in wardrobe part of their bedroom so the kids could have separate rooms…?

I don’t know enough about their floor plan but surely they could have either added an additional bedroom or made the walk in wardrobe part of their bedroom so the kids could have separate rooms…?
Her coats needed their own room…..

It doesn’t even look like they’re at lunch with them. Do you think Alex has thrown a monumental strop because people might actually think she’s not at skint as they’d like us to believe 😂

• Haha
Do you think Alex has thrown a monumental strop because people might actually think she’s not at skint as they’d like us to believe 😂
It’s possible, and kinda fun to imagine! Altho the reality might just be that her kids still nap, so they’ve not joined for that particular bit of the day… or they’re doing their own thing (we do this on family trips or else we’d all get on each other’s nerves if together 24/7!)

Maybe they’ve had to stay back at their villa or hotel or whatever because they’re too busy workiahahahahahha whatever 😂

P wouldn’t still nap - she’s going to school in September. You’d have thought one of them could have stayed back with Cato and then taken P to lunch. She’d probably say she doesn’t post holidays on real time because of security of her house/ she’s “living in the moment” 😂🙄

RE the two story secret extension, someone saw the plans I think…
It was definitely due to her sister posting a pic of the back of the house in all its double height extension glory. But again such a weird use of the space….room for her coats rather than another bedroom so her kids didn’t have to share. I very much doubt she and her sister did so don’t really get the obsession with it

Reactions: 2
So she really is going to the extent of posting stories as if they’re home? I just can’t believe this. Are we 100% sure it was them in those stories Alex’s sister posted?
I imagine this is for security reasons. Can't really blame them as loads of people here know her address, it would be easy enough for others to work out and you get weirdos online even when you don't have a following.
We shall see though! She might never post about the holiday and pretend it never happened

Peggy was definitely in a story her sister posted over the weekend. Alex has mentioned going on holidays several times over the last few weeks. Maybe Peggy has gone with her Alex’s family and Alex, her DH & DS following out later.

Her dad was holding Cato next to the pool… 💯 they’re in Mallorca. Doubtful it was just for the weekend. She was also saying about keeping the “holiday clothes” out so she doesn’t have to wash them

She also always does a round up of what she’d done at the weekend - not done that because she’s abroad and would be showing sun, sea, and sand!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.