The Frugality #5 Weeks and months to tile a floor, we love to cosplay being poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she has storied “packing for a family holiday”. Surely this was days ago? Why would you do that? Maybe the holiday is 2 weeks and she’s trying to make out it’s only a week? 🤪

Reactions: 2
She’s now fessing up that she’s “going” on a family holiday - all expenses paid family holiday 😂 not just a week but two weeks, because she’s already there!!

Reactions: 2
She also showed her baby in the garden when he was in Mallorca with her dad - didn’t think time travelling existed yet…

She’s just be caught flat out lying for some bizarre reason! I’m pretty sure it’s not in contracts that you have to be in a certain country when posting!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Balmy Evenings… thank goodness for our shady garden”. She’s failed. If this was yesterday they would’ve had a paddling pool there and I bet she wouldn’t have used an oven to bake another frugal mini meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alex has screwed this up so badly, it’s wild for someone who has been an influencer as long as she has?

Bless the devils advocates on the thread who keep trying to give her the benefit of the doubt 🤣 Maybe she’s able to be in two places at once? Maybe she invented time travel? YES MAYBE but probably not 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with fudging dates to hide that your house is empty. But when it’s her it’s just another lie on top of all the other ones and looks like an attempt to hide how affluent they are. No doubt she’ll make it look like they were away for a few days rather than a few weeks, all to appear ‘frugal’.

Reactions: 12
There’s an element of greed and/or poor planning as well. Nothing wrong with taking a few days/weeks away from the gram but you can’t if you want the affiliate links to still be ticking over and you have ad obligations to fulfil and didn’t plan around. The algorithm really punishes you if you take time off so I’m sure that’s a factor too - but pick and choose your battles surely? Everyone understands you don’t want to advertise an empty house but there is a way to manage that without losing the trust of your followers.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with fudging dates to hide that your house is empty. But when it’s her it’s just another lie on top of all the other ones and looks like an attempt to hide how affluent they are. No doubt she’ll make it look like they were away for a few days rather than a few weeks, all to appear ‘frugal’.
Not sure many burglars are in the market for designer matchboxes and Tiger plates/bags/games/toys, but you never know

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s nothing wrong with prerecorded content and feeding the algorithm to maintain a business. It’s the choice of posts that make Alex totally miss the mark.

Reactions: 12
I love that she's hiding the fact that she's in Spain and is showing us a chorizo recipe.

"balmy shady garden" my arse, it had only cooled down to 36 degrees about 8 pm last night.

Reactions: 6
I doubt any of this is about security - she doesn’t usually care. It’s all about people not judging her for taking her daughter with a broken leg away/she has a free holiday/she’s not hardworking/she has all the help in the world regarding childcare/can afford childcare - basically she’s everything she says she’s not!! Bet it was her staff who posted the stuff for Instagram as well.

Reactions: 11
Didn’t someone on here spot her frolicking along the kings road in Chelsea “dressed like a bag lady” the other week? Am sure one of you legends posted about it. Anyway this weird ad today that seems to amount of “have you heard of Chelsea you should go it’s nice” that caused her to tell weird lies about a holiday during a lie-ruining heatwave is apparently what she was busy doing that day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her neighbour just put their house on the market, the one that objected to her extension

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t someone on here spot her frolicking along the kings road in Chelsea “dressed like a bag lady” the other week? Am sure one of you legends posted about it. Anyway this weird ad today that seems to amount of “have you heard of Chelsea you should go it’s nice” that caused her to tell weird lies about a holiday during a lie-ruining heatwave is apparently what she was busy doing that day 😂
yes yes that was me! She was wearing that black dress so was obvs when she was filming (she was laden with bags) Such an odd brand fit, kings road and frugal Alex. Pfff.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.