The Frugality #5 Weeks and months to tile a floor, we love to cosplay being poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that the weekend they were all permanently smashed and Katherine wore an outfit that was something something? I’ve worn some outfits out at night that 💫✨push the boundaries✨💫 but I was two decades younger than her. I’m actually surprised she posted any of it as it was all so off brand.

But, at least it wasn’t thirty images of people wearing glasses, so… 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I remember that. Everyone looked completely fucked! 😂 And I'm not judging that at all as been there, done it but I'm not sure I'd upload the evidence for thousands of people to see. The dress she wore looked quite hooker-esque if memories serves.

Cute anniversary post from Alex - they could be brother and sister, they have such similar faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To add, she seems to use the ‘paid partnership’ disclosure at the top of her ads, so my mistake, she is labelling her clothing collaborations correctly.
I think her disclosure is pretty tit. There should be a label at the start of the caption and the press stay/pr product thing is piss poor. She’s doing the bare minimum imo. Nice hair though.

Reactions: 1
He looked so much better with the shorter shaggy hair in the anniversary pictures AND it looked clean!
It’s like he’s stuck in some kind of lockdown/student parallel universe. Working from home with his wife all day can’t help, he needs to get out into the real world!
I do wonder what he does whilst she’s out & about at the #pressevents & #prtrips?? Does he just shuffle about amongst the dust & clutter at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s like he’s stuck in some kind of lockdown/student parallel universe. Working from home with his wife all day can’t help, he needs to get out into the real world!
I do wonder what he does whilst she’s out & about at the #pressevents & #prtrips?? Does he just shuffle about amongst the dust & clutter at home?
Tile and paint the fences?

• Haha
She’s wanted a spaghetti jar for ages?? 🤔
Hun I think you missed the word FREE in there.
Thanks heavens Sainsbury’s saved the day

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s wanted a spaghetti jar for ages?? 🤔
Hun I think you missed the word FREE in there.
Thanks heavens Sainsbury’s saved the day
I was thinking the same thing. Yeah right, as if you were REALLY thinking of one for ages…and if you were love…a clear sign that you have far too much time on your hands. Who even thinks about sh*t like that for ages…oh yeah, people who don’t have a proper job!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wanted one for ages! She’s in bloody Tkmaxx every other day, surely they have one! Or Amazon!!!! Such a LIE!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think Alex knew all of those athletes *before* she googled ‘athletes with glasses’? I’m going no. Thank you for performative action Friday Alex 👍 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alex - your glasses stories are boring, lazy and quite frankly a load of rubbish. Nobody gives a tit about them. Anyone that tells you otherwise is either a suck up or indulging you. Give it up!

Reactions: 10
I'm so glad you all agree about the spaghetti jar, I actually chortled put loud when I read that she had been looking for one for ages 😂😂😂
She's been given a plain tall jar. How could she not have found one of those in every supermarket, tiger, ikea and all the other shops she visits regularly

She should've said "I've been meaning to pick one up for ages"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re in Mallorca & looks like there’s nothing wrong with Ps leg - thought they’d need physio or something?!

Alex needing some geography lessons….not going to Spain this year but in Mallorca?!
I didn’t get the leg either, had a full leg cast on but was literally only on a week or so

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.