The Frugality #5 Weeks and months to tile a floor, we love to cosplay being poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’ll fess up about being in Mallorca or continue to say they’re in Spain! 😂 Mallorca isn’t cheap peak summer either!

Reactions: 4
I missed this- was this a post or story? Or a live sighting on the ground? Lol at the ‘we’re not going to Spain’ though and then going to Mallorca though

Reactions: 3
I missed this- was this a post or story? Or a live sighting on the ground? Lol at the ‘we’re not going to Spain’ though and then going to Mallorca though
She means “not going to my parents place for free in mainland Spain” - they’ve had to pay for this trip so it’s obviously sooo different

• Haha
Wait, I’m confused. How do we know they’re off to Mallorca? Also, what was all that about Peggy’s leg being in a full cast for like 5 days?

Reactions: 5
Yes, sorry that was what I meant - where did she say she’s off to / is in Mallorca? I saw the stuff about her saying they aren’t going to Spain.

Reactions: 1
She means “not going to my parents place for free in mainland Spain” - they’ve had to pay for this trip so it’s obviously sooo different
Given it looks like her parents are in Mallorca as well as her sister, I suspect they didn’t pay for it.

Is this the holiday equivalent of the secret second storey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can see Peggy can’t walk properly in that video in the crocs - would you not go for sensible shoes if your child has just been in a cast? She can’t pick up her feet properly in them.

• Sad
I love the fact it’s her sister that grasses her up every time. Alex goes to great lengths to hide certain things that would show them to be more affluent than they pretend to be and her sister gives absolutely zero fucks and posts photos of their extension/ holiday etc. it’s such a bizarre way to live, pretending you don’t have things so that a bunch of people you don’t even know can think you’re faux poor and just like them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This has really annoyed me - why say 'we're not going to Spain [sic] this year' in a way that implies that they're not going abroad / on holiday and then leave off the rest 'because we are going to Mallorca instead'?

It's the whole here's our kitchen extension... just ever don't mention the other part of the extension all over again.

Deceptive and tedious.

Reactions: 10
It is deceptive. My husband’s family have a French home and if I were to say to my friends or colleagues “we aren’t going to France this year” they’d know what I meant. If I said it to a few hundred thousand people online, most of them would think I meant that we usually pay for a holiday in France and this year we aren’t going away. She knows what she’s doing.

I wonder if it’ll get stressful, pretending that they’re affected by the cost of living when they really aren’t. (No sympathy here!)

Reactions: 7
She’ll just trip herself up more and more which will drive followers away. Even the ones in a similar position to them. No-one likes to be so obviously deceived. Not everyone is affected by the cost of living crisis and that should be her target market instead of pretending they’re struggling like the average family

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be suprised if Alex has had a 👀 on here and had a go at her sister! 😂 If her sister doesn’t post anything else about Alex on her stories then we know she’s be well and truely bollocked! 😂 Surely, Alex knows that her followers know she’s on holiday because she hasn’t done any stories! 🙄😂 again doing no work, having a free holiday paid for by her family, and having free childcare! 😂🙄 I’d love to have one child free dinner out on holiday

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be suprised if Alex has had a 👀 on here and had a go at her sister! 😂 If her sister doesn’t post anything else about Alex on her stories then we know she’s be well and truely bollocked! 😂 Surely, Alex knows that her followers know she’s on holiday because she hasn’t done any stories! 🙄😂 again doing no work, having a free holiday paid for by her family, and having free childcare! 😂🙄 I’d love to have one child free dinner out on holiday
I doubt that the lady who considers carrying a tote bag while walking to be multitasking has such a cunning strategic overview of everyone’s social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.