The Frugality #4 I spy with my little eye a secret second storey reaching up to the sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed too. Not only the glasses for our Friday entertainment, but her overall site is not interesting. This is going to sound mean, but the clothes modeling shots drive me crazy. She needs to stand up straight or something - if I want to see a woman looking like a sack of laundry I'll look in the mirror. I'm sick of all the money moaning also. Yes, you're frugal. :rolleyes: Zzzzz.
I know what you mean . Successful models sell clothes for a reason , regardless of size; they stand well and pose with purpose .

Reactions: 3
Monday morning is coming and she will be back to ‘work’.
Looking forward to see if there will be any acknowledgement/apology for her insensitive and offensive posts at the end of last week (and of course an update on the kitchen tiles/grout situ!)

Reactions: 3
Monday morning is coming and she will be back to ‘work’.
Looking forward to see if there will be any acknowledgement/apology for her insensitive and offensive posts at the end of last week (and of course an update on the kitchen tiles/grout situ!)
You maybe overestimating self awareness if you’re expecting that! Heh.

Annoyingly, I also own the shirt she’s wearing in todays AD. Well, not that annoying I guess. I love it anyway, looks different on me, and am safe knowing I got it free of influence (after seeing it in the actual shop! Imagine!)

A weird thing to notice on that post, but no wedding ring. Is that normal?! I guess people get them cleaned or resized… maybe there’s an undeclared Ad for that on the way (I see you, undeclared sunglasses Ad after previously taking freebies from Cubitts… not even an “I work with”!)

Reactions: 1
C2435D13-D977-4ABA-A28B-739AA63AF400.jpeg

the entitlement of this woman! Oh hey our gas bill was high so can You buy this crap which I’ve affiliate linked so we can pay it off.
I’ve unfollowed for this as it’s made me so angry

• Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1095386
the entitlement of this woman! Oh hey our gas bill was high so can You buy this crap which I’ve affiliate linked so we can pay it off.
I’m so confused, isn’t her whole brand occupying the personal finance space? This tit has been spoken about for MONTHS on end, relentlessly, how can opening her bill be a shock? Surely the frugality is a money savvy brand that shops around for the best fix ahead of awful bills? Also who tf gets paper billing anymore???

I’m going to hell for this but it’ll never not be mad/slightly amusing to me that you can be gifted a home that far outstrips your income because of things like this. FOD does all his stories wearing jackets and hats cos their big Victorian house is so cold and they can’t heat it now the grift is up.

Reactions: 10
I don’t follow but I would unfollow (again 😂) for this. She has zero shame, practically begging people to swipe up and earn her some money to pay her gas bill. Get a proper bleeping job you lazy bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought the bills were meant to be rising substantially from the 1st of April. What will she do then?😖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is her aversion to using the term "AD" All this "I work with X in a paid capacity" is just nonsense. It's an Ad each and every time

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s like she suddenly remembers her brand is centred around being frugal and therefore has to shoehorn in a comment about struggling to afford something, shock at the bills etc.

The rest of the time she is just buying more and more clothes & house tat and encouraging everyone else to do the same.

Reactions: 8
I just can’t imagine entering a new financial obligation (renting office space) without a good idea of my existing monthly commitments?! Like the price of *everything* is rising, energy prices are causing secondary things like childcare costs to rise too. Why on earth would you rent a separate property/room if you can’t afford a sudden shock bill?

Reactions: 16
If she chooses to wear that bright lipstick I wish she’d do a better job of applying it. Always looks like she’s got her daughter to put it on for her!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1095386
I was wondering whether this was a really badly expressed “totally understand if you aren’t in the place to purchase things right now - maybe like us you’ve just been shocked by a large energy bill” - a charitable interpretation!

This comment from Erica Davies must have killed her a bit inside. They’re buddies/pat-on-back-circle-jerk pals, right? (And Alex clearly a bit of a coat-tail hanger-on/copy-cat of Erica, style-wise). Anyway. Imagine having spaffed out so much content about painting these stripes, only to have a ‘friend’ clearly have missed or ignored it all and months later think it’s paper 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely she’s saying no pressure we understand we all have large bills now, not please buy we have our gas bill…
I was wondering whether this was a really badly expressed “totally understand if you aren’t in the place to purchase things right now - maybe like us you’ve just been shocked by a large energy bill” - a charitable interpretation!
Yes, that’s how I read it.

Reactions: 5
Surely she’s saying no pressure we understand we all have large bills now, not please buy we have our gas bill…

Yes, that’s how I read it.
So she admits that (without the caveat) there is pressure then?
Instagram is just one huge advert. I really hope this insta flogger/commission bubble bursts

Reactions: 5
I’d like to think that’s how she meant it (and if she did, she needs to improve her punctuation and grammar) however this is the woman who asks her followers to all donate £3 to hers and her husbands coffee fund while she happily spends her days working so hard ‘multitasking’ proving us with amazing ‘free content’ in her £700k house. And by free content she means posting afflinks to all the plastic crap she’s filled the aforementioned house with, videoing herself walking down the street (why?) and searching the internet for images of famous people wearing glasses (literally NO-ONE gives a tit), so….

Reactions: 19
What’s this coffee thing? I’ve read this a couple of times?
She once asked people to buy them a coffee (a website for “creators” and influencers to get paid by their followers basically) whilst posting in the same week about new clothes, tat from tiger, more pointless footstools for the bathroom.. etc

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.