The Frugality #4 I spy with my little eye a secret second storey reaching up to the sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute ignorant, privileged gall of anyone calling today - the start of a war, an invasion, hundreds and thousands of terrified families and people desperately trying to flee their homes, shown unfolding in real-time on every media outlet - a dream day. I feel sick. I don’t expect people like this to say anything about current affairs. They’re not obliged to just because they have an audience. In fact, I prefer it when they don’t. But calling it a DREAM DAY?!? Wooowwww.

Still, at least we’ve got some nice glasses photos to look forward to in the morning eh.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The absolute ignorant, privileged gall of anyone calling today - the start of a war, an invasion, hundreds and thousands of terrified families and people desperately trying to flee their homes, shown unfolding in real-time on every media outlet - a dream day. I feel sick. I don’t expect people like this to say anything about current affairs. They’re not obliged to just because they have an audience. In fact, I prefer it when they don’t. But calling it a DREAM DAY?!? Wooowwww.

Still, at least we’ve got some nice glasses photos to look forward to in the morning eh.
Unless her parents have a holiday home there or Ukraine was a country that [I have worked with before] highly doubt it would ever register with them

Reactions: 5

Completely this. It’s just so tone deaf in such horrifying and devastating circumstances. Pretending it isn’t happening is just arrogant, disgusting and uncaring. No one can bury their head in the sand about it. She had better not dare make any comments about living ‘frugally’ when energy prices rise further over the next year beyond the April increase (expected as a knock on effect of this war).

The glasses content pushed me to the edge, but it’s this which has made me unfollow.

Reactions: 8
She deserves all the derision that comes her way .

I don’t expect or want vacuous influencers to pretend to care about Ukraine but show some respect!

Stupid twit.

Reactions: 11
Obligatory Ukrainian flag pic - tick (after a stream of irrelevant, dull & out of touch ‘content’ all of yesterday). Now back to the god awful glasses pics.

Reactions: 9
The useless platitude ‘love and solidarity’ makes a nice change to that other useless platitude, ‘thoughts and prayers’.

🙄

Reactions: 7
Is she planning to do this glasses shite every Friday forever? As far as I can see her entire job is just posting stuff on Instagram 5 days a week, and for one of those days the posts are just Google images of people wearing glasses.

The influencer world is so fucked up. I'm not sure I could sleep at night if 'influencing' was my main contribution to society 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She needs to take a step back. She is totally caught up in the need to post post post.
The ‘dream day’ comment is truly dreadful and epitomises a complete detachment from reality and any self awareness. Not a good look at all.

Reactions: 12
I've finally given up and unfollowed her- I can't face the flipping glasses shite any more. 🤪
I unfollowed too. Not only the glasses for our Friday entertainment, but her overall site is not interesting. This is going to sound mean, but the clothes modeling shots drive me crazy. She needs to stand up straight or something - if I want to see a woman looking like a sack of laundry I'll look in the mirror. I'm sick of all the money moaning also. Yes, you're frugal. :rolleyes: Zzzzz.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.