The Frugality #4 I spy with my little eye a secret second storey reaching up to the sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no table big enough to sit at as a family…just get rid of the bloody sofa…it’s such a weirdly shaped and designed extension. Would have been better spending the money on a decent architect rather than building the hidden upstairs extension for her coats. Such a weird pair

Reactions: 12
Stupidest table choice ever for a family of 4. I used to have a table like this when I lived in my own and it felt small.
They have a living room so why the sofa in the kitchen instead of a table and maybe a cocktail chair in a corner to sit and look outside?

Reactions: 8
So where do the kids eat? Where are the high chairs? Or do high hairs not fit the *aesthetic*?

Stupidest table choice ever for a family of 4. I used to have a table like this when I lived in my own and it felt small.
They have a living room so why the sofa in the kitchen instead of a table and maybe a cocktail chair in a corner to sit and look outside?
Or why not buy one that can be extended if you want a smaller one.

Reactions: 3
This table choice tells me they don't have friends or family over to eat either... So weird. All that space and nowhere for hosting meals with loved ones.

You would think that having lived without a functioning kitchen/dining room for so many years, they would’ve come realise what was missing and how best to utilise the space, especially as a family of four.

I guarantee they’ll be replacing that table with something similar to the previous longer model in 18 months. So wasteful.

Reactions: 9
I think they will move before P starts school. Citing having outgrown the house.
She'll be starting school in September and they will have already applied. I can't see them moving just yet otherwise they wouldn't have spent all that time dicking about with the fence and the tiles to then sell!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll be starting school in September and they will have already applied. I can't see them moving just yet otherwise they wouldn't have spent all that time dicking about with the fence and the tiles to then sell!
Property prices are an unpredictable beast & esp after the last few years of market chaos conscious that discussing this can open a can of worms but I think they’d have to stay a few years at least to see any sort of return on investment for the extensions etc they’ve done. Maybe they don’t care tho, none of the Insta mamas ever speak on things like ROI for their never ending #renos.

Tho at least in being so tight they’ve not gone the way of the SODs kitting out bathrooms in a £600k semi detached in Thanet with marble tiles etc, they’ll be doomed when it comes to selling that museum of 2017 Insta grift.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I kind of feel sorry for her as she evidently lacks content and ends up posting the most mundane details from her rather dull day to day life.

She must feel under intense pressure to post content - any content - as this is the route herself and her partner have gone down to earn a living. The requirement for instagrammers of her ilk seems to be a regular and constant churning out of content.

I expect she probably *thinks* she avoids over sharing and is keeping some elements of family life private. However there is a cumulative effect to this continual drip drip drip of everyday details/happenings/thoughts/opinions.

Before she knows it 250k+ strangers are privy to pretty much all of the goings on in her life and familiar with every single corner of her home (oh - apart from the secret extension!).

I kind of feel sorry for her as she evidently lacks content and ends up posting the most mundane details from her rather dull day to day life.

She must feel under intense pressure to post content - any content - as this is the route herself and her partner have gone down to earn a living. The requirement for instagrammers of her ilk seems to be a regular and constant churning out of content.

I expect she probably *thinks* she avoids over sharing and is keeping some elements of family life private. However there is a cumulative effect to this continual drip drip drip of everyday details/happenings/thoughts/opinions.

Before she knows it 250k+ strangers are privy to pretty much all of the goings on in her life and familiar with every single corner of her home (oh - apart from the secret extension!).
How depressing. To want to share that much of your life

Reactions: 3

Don't feel sorry for this lazy ass witch!

she earns thousands for each IG story/tit grid post plus income from all her affiliate links she doesn't properly disclose.

she could've easily continued her magazine work and churn out this tit content but she's too privileged & didn't want to work hard.

it's a joke brands pay for her half assed 'content' I mean I'd question the true engagement anyway it's all instahags blowing smoke up each other's asses in the comments.

Reactions: 11
Just seen her latest story - ‘as we’re really loving the mundane today’ - she is definitely reading here. I think a lot of the Tattle commentary must really hit a nerve.

• Haha
How depressing. To want to share that much of your life
They’re at the mercy of #algos and visibility so do rly have to put any old tit up just to stay visible 😂 would be curious to know if she’s seen a decrease in impressions since starting that glasses tit as SO many people must skip entirely or tap tap tap through it & they must penalise her w in platform ranking?

They’re at the mercy of #algos and visibility so do rly have to put any old tit up just to stay visible 😂 would be curious to know if she’s seen a decrease in impressions since starting that glasses tit as SO many people must skip entirely or tap tap tap through it & they must penalise her w in platform ranking?
I don’t feel sorry for her but I agree the pressure to constantly be producing interesting content must be horrible. It must be so difficult to keep parts of your life private. For me, the thousands of pounds earned for a single post is not worth it. You sacrifice your privacy, your children’s privacy and probably your mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.