The Frugality #4 I spy with my little eye a secret second storey reaching up to the sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I can tell the timeline is this:
  • 2018 company incorporated and noted that Alex was a person with significant control without noting what control she had.
  • 2019 Chris appointed as person with sig control of more than 25 less than 50% (consistent with 45% shareholding).
  • 2021 Change of details for Chris as person of sig control - his % control doesn’t change, but a filing is made because the service address changes (probably to do with them changing offices at the time/maybe using a third party company secretarial service)
  • 2022 Change of details for Alex as person with sig control seems to be confirming her ownership is for more than 50% less than 75% (consistent with 55% shareholding). The % control wasn’t included on original incorporation so seems to just be confirming the original statement of capital and fulfilling company filing requirements to state the nature (ie level) of control
Nothing to suggest that the control or shareholdings has changed since 2018 incorporation. I suspect it looks like general corporate housekeeping making sure filings are up to date and correct, which is relatively common.

Reactions: 5
From what I can tell the timeline is this:
  • 2018 company incorporated and noted that Alex was a person with significant control without noting what control she had.
  • 2019 Chris appointed as person with sig control of more than 25 less than 50% (consistent with 45% shareholding).
  • 2021 Change of details for Chris as person of sig control - his % control doesn’t change, but a filing is made because the service address changes (probably to do with them changing offices at the time/maybe using a third party company secretarial service)
  • 2022 Change of details for Alex as person with sig control seems to be confirming her ownership is for more than 50% less than 75% (consistent with 55% shareholding). The % control wasn’t included on original incorporation so seems to just be confirming the original statement of capital and fulfilling company filing requirements to state the nature (ie level) of control
Nothing to suggest that the control or shareholdings has changed since 2018 incorporation. I suspect it looks like general corporate housekeeping making sure filings are up to date and correct, which is relatively common.
Ah ok thanks for explaining. Accounts baffle me!

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she have a bad back? The way she’s moving those boxes about is giving me the fear (all be it they’re likely empty and it’s all for the gram)

Reactions: 3
Don’t know why she wants to knock the sitting room through to their home office, the home offices houses a lot of crap, they should keep the two rooms separate and use the home office as storage/desk space.

Or what they should do is engage an architect to reconfigure the whole down-stairs space and take the toilet room out of the kitchen area, have a small utility/storage space and then the living room - Would be better than knocking a wall just for the sake of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also surely she needs to sort out the actual structure before she does any unnecessary renovations (unless it’s been done on the quiet thanks to the bank of mum and dad/grandma)

Remember when she asked her readers to buy her and Chris a coffee? Still blows my mind.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She’ll probably start that again now she’s at the office
Also she said they’re expanding….wondering what utterly pointless product they’re going to be shilling next

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Must be nice to be able to afford big building projects every other year, whilst still having holidays to Spain and UK staycations, and spending money like water on non essentials from flying tiger. #notintheleastbitfrugal

Reactions: 9
Sorry I don’t want to shame her but she is so far from her style in her younger days as a stylist. I think she’s really struggling with her post baby weight. I’m a tall curvy woman (14-16) - when the reel started I was like yep, nice dress, and yep I agree it’s really important to wear a jumper that’s the right length over it, to avoid drowning your figure. I assumed she meant a cropped jumper! This look is soo bag lady and not flattering at all!!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.