The Frugality #4 I spy with my little eye a secret second storey reaching up to the sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another talentless personality void money grabbing idiot with no real skills going on and on about some shite that we all already know. Boring and annoying woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Idk anyone who lives in London still go to pizza express. There are so many good pizza place now in London, who still go to pizza express?

• Haha
Idk anyone who lives in London still go to pizza express. There are so many good pizza place now in London, who still go to pizza express?
Ha ha I actually said to my other half last night about them and fact we haven’t been in one for about 5 years….surprised they’re still going

Reactions: 5
Why is she so weird??? She hates blow dries? Also she is literally the least frugal person I have on my Instagram. She buys things EVERY DAY and things she already has and doesn’t need. Buying lots of small cheap things that you don’t need is NOT frugality!!!

View attachment 898433View attachment 898434View attachment 898435
As a hairdresser I have to say it's so annoying when clients don't want a blow dry
we actually were not allowed to let clients leave without blow dried hair when I was in my last salon
Most of my hair cutting is performed when the hair is dry and I know how it sits so I can texturise etc... I honestly have never done a haircut and then not snipped when dry, even if it's the tiniest bit or a random few strands 😂

As a hairdresser I have to say it's so annoying when clients don't want a blow dry
we actually were not allowed to let clients leave without blow dried hair when I was in my last salon
Most of my hair cutting is performed when the hair is dry and I know how it sits so I can texturise etc... I honestly have never done a haircut and then not snipped when dry, even if it's the tiniest bit or a random few strands 😂
She probably only ‘fears’ them to be able to knock a tenner off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The easy frame easily cost 38pound for one, I really dislike her for faking her poverty like it is some sort of sick game, so many people are living pay cheque to pay cheque because of the rising cost of living and the recent energy bills.

Reactions: 6
Well I’m reading tattle whilst drinking coffee so please also put me in this exclusive multitasking club 💅

I must say it’s wild the way she sees herself? Like.. deluded yes but what a incredible world to live in, to think you are so productive and hard working in those circumstances. Is this what happens when you are praised a lot as a child?

Remember when she showed this book? I thought it was a joke but she must have been serious 😱
I have a theory that her problem is she doesn't have a clear split between 'work' (the IG account 'content creation', the stationery etc) and 'home/life'. Because so much of her life is her content. So she ends up thinking she is 'working hard' all the time. But that's only because she's turned her life into the product/brand.

Last edited:
This delusional woman is trying to justify her pathetic existance and pretend she works hard because maybe then she won't feel so useless deep down. Pathetic.

Reactions: 9
Personally don’t think she’s pleading poverty but that may just be because I’m used to reading about the ultimate poverty pleading scam artist Jack Monroe - but her proposition is so confused/unclear that it lends itself to many interpretations, including this. Like whilst she doesn’t feel like the biggest grifter on Insta, I couldn’t tell you the point of this content other than possibly tips for rich girls that didn’t marry as well as their peers? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the ball with her latest reel…sharing the cost of her kitchen renovation….which was done in 2020…so I assume they’ve been living under a rock (or piles of meal planner and matches) not to realise that it’s completely irrelevant and of absolutely no use to anyone given that prices are so wildly different to what they were then

Reactions: 9
First time though she’s mentioned paying for some of it with an inheritance from her Grandmother, before it was just savings and credit cards. The inheritance probably meant she was able to do the secret upstairs bedroom extension.

• Heart
First time though she’s mentioned paying for some of it with an inheritance from her Grandmother, before it was just savings and credit cards. The inheritance probably meant she was able to do the secret upstairs bedroom extension.
It also mentions the upstairs window….I guess that’s for the secret extension

Reactions: 2
Omg actual ASA compliant #ad disclosures AND transparency on inherited wealth? All in the same week??? She’s spoiling us 🥰

• Haha
No one asked on the kitchen reel where the Jeff her table was. Mindless

Reactions: 2
Wow - disclosed ads, Cubitts specs, inheritance honesty AND a chat about the questionable use of ‘old’?! You’re welcome back here any time for more content ideas, Alex babez x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow - disclosed ads, Cubitts specs, inheritance honesty AND a chat about the questionable use of ‘old’?! You’re welcome back here any time for more content ideas, Alex babez x
On one hand I’m like fair enough she’s listened to feedback and this is probably the first time she’s been privy to conversations from people who didn’t inherit 60% of their house’s cost, on the other hand I’m like omg this is the bare minimum isn’t it 😭 I can’t be happy she’s doing it as she spends so much time performatively interacting with certain accounts who actually do the work wrt finances and discussing what a game changer intergenerational wealth is. So she must have always known but just thought 🤷🏻‍♀️ I talk to the poors is that not enough? Idk maybe that’s unfair but congrats on the progress hun.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.