The Frugality #4 I spy with my little eye a secret second storey reaching up to the sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If gallery walls start to look very passé, she’ll have a nervous breakdown.

(Then it will take them the next decade to fill all the holes in the wall - fence painting style.)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If gallery walls start to look very passé, she’ll have a nervous breakdown.

(Then it will take them the next decade to fill all the holes in the wall - fence painting style.)
Aren’t gallery walls already passé?! 😬 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So many influencer types seem to have the same gallery walls with the cringey slogans/song lyrics from the same Etsy sellers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The only person I have come across on any platform to still be watching the SATC sequel...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
With regards to her latest talk - I can’t understand some of the rubbish she spouts! She has no concept of reality/working parents at all. Ridiculous woman who needs to go away!

Reactions: 10
With regards to her latest talk - I can’t understand some of the rubbish she spouts! She has no concept of reality/working parents at all. Ridiculous woman who needs to go away!
I don't understand what she's saying either - that she has 3 jobs?! what are they exactly??

Reactions: 7
I don't understand what she's saying either - that she has 3 jobs?! what are they exactly??
1. Packing up matches/meal planners
2. Walking along the street silently filming herself
3. Searching the internet for pictures of people wearing glasses

Life is so hard isn’t it 🤷🏻‍♀️ get in the bin you waste of oxygen
*edited to add No 4 - dropping off both kids 5 days a week at nursery*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think some people are just like this! I honestly think in her head she is really busy and she probably is ‘busy’ doing stuff but it’s that she’s so long winded and drawn out doing everything it feels like much more work to her. I have colleagues the same who I look at and think ‘what are you ACTUALLY DOING ALL DAY’ but in their heads they are working all the time but they are slow and procrastinate and do things much more drawn out than needed, everything is just so much more of an effort for some!! IT DRIVES ME INSANE as I am a ‘do-er’ just get tit done already!!!!!

Reactions: 13
1. Packing up matches/meal planners
2. Walking along the street silently filming herself
3. Searching the internet for pictures of people wearing glasses

Life is so hard isn’t it 🤷🏻‍♀️ get in the bin you waste of oxygen
*edited to add No 4 - dropping off both kids 5 days a week at nursery*
Imagine finally having your longed-for second baby and referring to them as an “extra” child. Sheesh.

Reactions: 9
😂 wtf does she do that means she's working until midnight every night 😂 Although they seem to class everything as 'work' (cooking dinner, going for a stroll, shopping trip, mini breaks etc) her and Chris just fanny about all day and yeah are both their kids at nursery full time? So far removed from reality it's almost like a kind of parody account now!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she’s working until midnight every night, she must watch a huge amount of TV during the day as she always seems to be telling us about what she’s watched.

Reactions: 13
To give her credit... I'm sure being an influencer does take a certain amount of planning, editing etc etc but the absolute nerve of her!!!! I mean it just doesn't compare to the majority of us and what we class as a hard day's work. So deluded.

Edit: just remembered that doesn't her husband work for/with her too?! So actually, I take back my above comment

Reactions: 8
Not for the first time when I comes to Alex, I am utterly baffled. Both her and Chris are at home full time, yeah? The kids go to nursery full time, yeah? She produces the most dull, easy content imaginable - hell to the yeah! So WTAF is she working until midnight every night?! I 👏🏻 just 👏🏻 don’t 👏🏻 get 👏🏻 it!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.