The Frugality #4 I spy with my little eye a secret second storey reaching up to the sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they move, the house seems so sad - dark ground floor (think she said it's north facing), tiny garden, claustrophobic even though the floorspace is probably quite big and just impractical for a family with the office in the middle of downstairs, no dining table etc. I don't find it aspirational at all and I usually love Victorian houses.

Reactions: 6
They’ve got an office they never use! Why aren’t the planners in there! Would take up about a metre of space stacked up!!!

Reactions: 10
I hope they move, the house seems so sad - dark ground floor (think she said it's north facing), tiny garden, claustrophobic even though the floorspace is probably quite big and just impractical for a family with the office in the middle of downstairs, no dining table etc. I don't find it aspirational at all and I usually love Victorian houses.
Well even if they moved they’d probably make the new place just as impractical, cluttered and claustrophobic. That’s their style.

Just shows how easily some people are ‘influenced’ to buy something totally un-necessary. We all have scrap pieces of paper, used envelopes, the back of some un-important letter, an old birthday card, etc etc that can be used to write a meal planning or shopping list on.
Exactly! We can all just pull something out of our big under-counter recycling drawer if we could just move the Cook packets out the way, right!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For someone who preaches about not buying endless stuff, her house is always bloody full.

How can she need to rent an office when she already HAS AN OFFICE??? Plus a spare bedroom!

She hasn't got that many boxes to store. Put them in the office you already have in your decent sized house Alex! That's much more *frugal* than renting an office space

For someone who preaches about not buying endless stuff, her house is always bloody full.

How can she need to rent an office when she already HAS AN OFFICE??? Plus a spare bedroom!

She hasn't got that many boxes to store. Put them in the office you already have in your decent sized house Alex! That's much more *frugal* than renting an office space
This….or if it’s for all their ‘products’ get a storage locker thing….they have a car so it’s not really a hardship to nip over and pick up a couple of boxes….and use the office for what it was intended?! These two must be taking it in if they’re looking at renting another office…

Reactions: 3

They previously had an office, then they left it, set up at home and now they want another office.

They are such a dopey pair and what do they actually do that needs that ‘official’ space?

Reactions: 7
in that clip of the little boy walking through the house, there is shite under every unit. It would drive me insane

Reactions: 5
The only thing I like about her glasses posts (yawn) is a chance to see her outfits. I often love how she puts things together.
Myself & Alex are alike in a lot of ways (minus the glasses! & I have to work almost full time!) except I feel I have more self-awareness about it. I wouldn’t broadcast my messy house & I’m mindful that I eat too much crap, it makes me beige & bloated.
I also think some of her financial decisions are a bit nuts, but hey!

Is the new AD for ice cream, it’s hard to tell as the background shows every item of kitchenware they own 😂😂

• Haha
F
Is the new AD for ice cream, it’s hard to tell as the background shows every item of kitchenware they own 😂😂
Food-styling certainly isn’t her forte - the worktop with tablecloth looks messy with all the bitty bits and who really wants to see the inside of someone else’s half eaten carton of ice-cream.

Reactions: 6
Christ her hair looks thick with grease and too many products in that video. The roots make me feel yucky, I hate having greasy hair even if it helps styling.

God even in that latest story spreading the mash on her meat free shepherds pie you can hear her mouth breathing 🤢 she must snore so bad!

• Haha

I used to live on her road- renting a house identical many years ago and before she was there. I recognised the road and area. It was very different back then. I’m talking 20 years ago. The whole area has changed. The houses are really beautiful in my opinion although many are now split into flats due to their prices. Her house I agree, is completely swamped by stuff.

Had not followed Alexandra for ages and ages but her reel styling her hair came up in my explore page and omg those glasses. Why?!??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.