The Frugality #4 I spy with my little eye a secret second storey reaching up to the sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand why they have a playroom on the same floor as the kids bedroom. Just let the kids play in the bedroom and use the rest of the space wisely

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m fairly sure they have 4 bedrooms upstairs. Their room, children’s room, Alex’s coat room and the playroom.

And still no room for a kitchen table!

Reactions: 2
They paid off some debt so she had extra money for designer trainers. I thought she said the front window glass was broken, and something else major - crumbling bricks?

Reactions: 4
A dining table is such an important hub when you have small kids. But as w
I can’t understand why they have a playroom on the same floor as the kids bedroom. Just let the kids play in the bedroom and use the rest of the space wisely
I can't understand why they have SO MUCH tit! It looks so cluttered and messy, all the time.

Reactions: 3
Omg SO glad she found a chic nail polish remover. I haven’t slept since she mentioned she couldn’t find one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did they ever finish painting the fence black? Imagine how quickly it will fade 🤣

• Haha
They paid off some debt so she had extra money for designer trainers. I thought she said the front window glass was broken, and something else major - crumbling bricks?
Cannot with this! Claiming she has been waiting/saving “for years” then adding a reply comment about “oh those boots in the other pic I got from whistles last year” - you can almost hear/see her doing a hairflick at that in the annoying way the sort of girl at school who collects loads of rubbers does. Know what I mean?! (Those rubber collecting girls are now definitely the candle-collecting influencers, IMO…!)

Maybe the whistles boots were gifted and not “saved for years” for (so…undeclared ad?!) but I’m so tired of the constant overlapping hypocrisy and lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cannot with this! Claiming she has been waiting/saving “for years” then adding a reply comment about “oh those boots in the other pic I got from whistles last year” - you can almost hear/see her doing a hairflick at that in the annoying way the sort of girl at school who collects loads of rubbers does. Know what I mean?! (Those rubber collecting girls are now definitely the candle-collecting influencers, IMO…!)

Maybe the whistles boots were gifted and not “saved for years” for (so…undeclared ad?!) but I’m so tired of the constant overlapping hypocrisy and lies!
Agreed, the fake poverty is very irritating.

Reactions: 10
89098E1C-428C-4B43-AC83-41C76FB388FD.png
Alex who eats white bread bought Lily some expensive gift. They must be secret bff in real life, both moany and out of touch

new year money advice from our fave frugal financier! I mean… FINALLY, eh?!
I didn’t get this, doesn’t add up. They had a loan AND paid for a kitchen in only a few months and now only have £200 a month spare? Either they took a loan out for £1000k or it’s a lie??

Reactions: 4
For the extension truthers, she mentions planning it on an old post about decorating the spare bedroom…

69F7753F-D641-49D0-9D83-E042A130B1D8.png

Reactions: 1
Is this financial advice for morons? Plan meals? What next, shut windows when it’s cold? 🥴

I know I always go in for ms massive leg up by parents but omg. The simplicity of having pretty much everything handed to you on a plate is so so enviable. Imagine not even having to consider building intergenerational wealth for your kid(s) as you know it’s just there in the wings waiting. Idk how this content doesn’t perturb more people ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.