The Frugality #4 I spy with my little eye a secret second storey reaching up to the sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed.
maybe: emmarosestyle, jessicahaydonn, thelittlemagpie, meganellaby, jessica.hurami
i’d recommend taking a dive down the Ellaby threads before giving them a follow. The pair of them are vile. Highlights include her husband taking legal action to try and quieten down his sexual assault allegations and her sister doxxing people on Tattle and then turning up at houses of people she suspected were posting here and threatening them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
i’d recommend taking a dive down the Ellaby threads before giving them a follow. The pair of them are vile. Highlights include her husband taking legal action to try and quieten down his sexual assault allegations and her sister doxxing people on Tattle and then turning up at houses of people she suspected were posting here and threatening them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Good lord, if ever there was an influencer in need of a wiki! 👀

thank you for the heads up

Reactions: 1
Plus their style isn't really very similar to Alex's

Tell me more, there isn't any tattle wiki

She's always moaning. She doesn't have to tell us that she's tired because... whatever. What is she staying up all night working on anyway?

And I thought the one pan she was advertising recently was the only pan you ever needed - one of dreams - yet she’s had another for Christmas 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Idk why people buy the pot, surely buying a cast iron pot that you can pop in the oven is a better investment?

Reactions: 2
someone has asked on her kitchen pic post where her dining table is, she has replied her kids are too young and floor space better.
I literally don’t understand this - the table is the centre of the house. Crafts, drawing, eating family time. At any age. I can’t follow why do an extension and no table

• Wow
Reactions: 12
someone has asked on her kitchen pic post where her dining table is, she has replied her kids are too young and floor space better.
I literally don’t understand this - the table is the centre of the house. Crafts, drawing, eating family time. At any age. I can’t follow why do an extension and no table
Very strange! My 3 year old sits at the family dining room to eat and do her arts and crafts

Reactions: 7
Very strange! My 3 year old sits at the family dining room to eat and do her arts and crafts
Same, we’ve never had a separate dining table to the kids, we used high chairs and then regular chairs. And that sofa in the kitchen looks very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 5
Also a dining table is really useful when your 3 year old wants to play a game / do a puzzle / play with small toys and your 1 year old would otherwise be hell bent on destroying everything!

But Alex also doesn't rate bathroom cabinets as a necessity so not surprised the table is not high on her agenda.

Reactions: 7
:rolleyes:They are so stupid with their space. So they have 3 bedroom upstairs, one for them and one for the kids and another one for the coat room. The middle room downstairs is for office. If I were them, I will get rid of the office (middle room downstairs), and do a knock through so I have a proper big kitchen and a dining table, and use the third room upstairs as office.

That is why people pay for an architect.

Reactions: 4
The seem to use the third bedroom for a living room/playroom also, as well as housing their wardrobe.

If they kept their living room free of crap, then it could be used for its purpose and have an actual dining table in the kitchen, rather than a third sofa, It seems crazy that they don’t have a table in their home that they can sit at for family meals, etc.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.