Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Trying so hard to justify the tile saga :ROFLMAO: I can't see how they saved 'so much' money by laying the tiles themselves - it looks like it would have been a day or 2s labour being done by someone who's actually trained and skilled in it and they would have had months of use from it already. False economy imo, all that time Chris spent on it could have been spent doing something more useful (like decluttering/tidying their house...)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Libertine

VIP Member
She should just hoover instead of using that dustpan. Maybe she doesn’t have a cordless hoover so she would have to beg for one first.
Maybe Alex’ll introduce Thursday Vacuuming where she will curate famous moments in hoovering?

All with a view to her receiving enough freebies to keep her and her family in vacuums for years.

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Absolutely no mention of the upstairs extension in the stories Q&A! So bloody sneaky and disingenuous. Yes the question was about the ground floor plans, but still…
And she cannot be bothered/can’t afford a replacement retainer for her Invisalign treatment. Wtf?! Surely her teeth are going to slip back and any the results of the treatment will be lost?? Baffling.
Totally ridiculous. If I needed to replace my Invisalign retainer it would be £75. She spends that in a month on shitty candles and tat from tiger. I wouldn’t even think twice about doing it because to have to re-do the treatment could cost thousands. Did she even pay for Invisalign? Don’t remember seeing that or hearing her whinge about the price

• Heart

babybell

I was so tempted by one of those pans, but haven’t found anyone who has actually bought one with their own money which I thought was very questionable. They are all #gifted.

Dustye

Am I being thick, but what's the difference between a £1 bottle of nail polish remover, and a £10 one? Surely it's all the same stuff, acetone is acetone?

CornedBeefHashtag

Surely you have got to question your life/career choices when you find yourself making a reel about the dust on your floor to share with thousands of strangers

• Haha

Sarah123456789

Chatty Member
I think some people are just like this! I honestly think in her head she is really busy and she probably is ‘busy’ doing stuff but it’s that she’s so long winded and drawn out doing everything it feels like much more work to her. I have colleagues the same who I look at and think ‘what are you ACTUALLY DOING ALL DAY’ but in their heads they are working all the time but they are slow and procrastinate and do things much more drawn out than needed, everything is just so much more of an effort for some!! IT DRIVES ME INSANE as I am a ‘do-er’ just get shit done already!!!!!

This isn’t specific to them but Instagram is just such an insane place if you think about it?

How can someone whose front room window can’t opened be telling you to buy candles, skincare, and paint? And people do it? Wild

Reactions: 12

Author123

Chatty Member
I’m starting to get major sunbeamsjess vibes from her: always tired, always talking about being super busy with little to show for it, stay at home partners who ‘help’ in the influencing, privileged backgrounds…

Fuck me even her hot cross buns are gifted…..she must be gutted the amount of plugging she does for ikea and they don’t give her a thing for free 😂

• Haha

uberoblique

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen her story. I must’ve missed the first time she mentioned it. What’s the backstory? Lol
Alex ordered some Christmas decorations online from Tiger as despite visiting the branch in Wood Green approximately five times a week to stock up on cheap toxic paraffin wax candles, she couldn’t get the exact decorations she wanted.

It’s been delayed, probably as Tiger ships from Poland, it’s Xmas, and there’s a wee pandemic on. She’s been moaning most days that she won’t get her decorations in time.

• Wow
  • Haha
I really don't understand why anyone uses a creators affiliate links when there's sites like Quidco that allow the user to take the cash back - basically very similar to affiliate links.

You're literally throwing money away. I use Quidco and have nearly £600 in my confirmed pot why would I give that to a creator like Alex?

• Heart

jaymie

VIP Member
Frugal my ass, she shops everyday. Buy cheap buy more, just because something is £2 doesn’t mean it needs buying

Dizzy

VIP Member
Sainsbury's do a great Le Creuset copy for about £25. Oven proof, non-stick, use over high heat. Had mine for a couple of years - lovely to cook with and it still looks brand new.

• Heart

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
Taken a day off to go and buy second hand books for the party bags. Very strange.

I must be superwoman, I’ve organised so many birthday parties for my children at this stage and never had to take a day off work to organise,

itsyagal

Omg SO glad she found a chic nail polish remover. I haven’t slept since she mentioned she couldn’t find one.

• Haha