The Frugality #4 I spy with my little eye a secret second storey reaching up to the sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifting tiger candles again. Just stop it! It doesn't make them better with a ribbon around then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just buys so much tit! No wonder there's clutter everywhere. How she can still spin the frugal angle is completely beyond me.

Reactions: 7
Just seen her share (therefore basically beg for) a £17.95 nail varnish remover but then goes on to say she’s not adverse to decanting cheap stuff into a nice bottle *on the same slide*

Why would the brand want to gift her it when she’s only going to refill it after? 🥴

Reactions: 3
The camera panning from her mother to Chris shows how much tit is in that kitchen. Not just the matches production line, but the bitty things all over the cabinets and on the walls. My anxiety level went through the roof looking at it.

• Haha
Chic looking nail polish remover?? Whatever bleeping next?? She’s tight as duck over her kids clothes etc but HAS to have a chic looking nail polish remover? Ok sis

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well for her that has the time to be worrying about how ‘chic’ her nail polish remover is. Or maybe she’s to be pitied that such things actually bother her. And it’s laughable her decanting cheap soap into the remote bottles of the more expensive brands. And her advent calendar, I think she’s trying to make a point about being creative and non-materialistic with her advent calendar - but she’ll have abandoned it before the 24th. I can’t see her actually getting around to doing the day’s activity with her daughter when she comes home from nursery. Most of the activities she’s listed out - parents do with their children anyway. See it’s hung in the secretly extended guest bedroom, which seems to now be a living/dressing/playroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's laughable to claim to be frugal while discounting cheaper (and just as decent!) nail polish removers just because the bottle doesn't look 'chic'. I'd say she could just shove it in the bathroom cupboard like the rest of us, but we already know their house has next to no storage. It's just another piece of clutter to add to the surfaces.

Reactions: 4
I still cannit understand using a drawer for your recycling 😨she is the strangest woman

• Haha
I don’t know why any skin care brand would work with her? Sure no one looks good without make up. But her complexion looks like a moldy bread.

I totally agreed that buying multiple small ticket items is not frugal. I stopped buying tit from Anthropologie just because they are cute, stopped buying candles, stop buying any deco tats and that saved me a lot of money.

Reactions: 8
I still cannit understand using a drawer for your recycling 😨she is the strangest woman
I was going to say exactly the same thing. On a scale of 1 to 10 Alex weirdness, this takes the top spot for me.

I know this comment doesn't belong here, but I didn't know if someone knew. Is there a thread for the Frey life? I can't find one.

Reactions: 1
I’m still focussed on her gallery wall 🤣
Two pics next to each other both say magique - that would bug me into eternity.
God I need a life

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know why any skin care brand would work with her? Sure no one looks good without make up. But her complexion looks like a moldy bread.

I totally agreed that buying multiple small ticket items is not frugal. I stopped buying tit from Anthropologie just because they are cute, stopped buying candles, stop buying any deco tats and that saved me a lot of money.
😂😂😂 mouldy bread hahahahahhah!! That cracked me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think she said she doesn't like how they style it? Neither do I but I still just get it done and wash it the next day.

Remember her hair curling tutorial 😬 it was worse than the eyeliner tutorial.

If I was her I’d let the hairdresser do it

• Haha
I don’t get that, it’s a hairdresser, can’t you ask them to style it how you like? My hair is so thick it takes them like 45 minutes and ruins their arms for a few days but I still want my long bouncy blow dry 😅😅

Hmm, maybe she’s being frugal by not wanting to pay for the blow dry so she can buy more candles and crap.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.