Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
Idk anyone who lives in London still go to pizza express. There are so many good pizza place now in London, who still go to pizza express?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Rightmove Ad isn't a clear ad you have to click to see it says Ad, it should be tagged at the top as 'paid partnership with Rightmove' it just plays without obviously seeing it. Report to the ASA! She is actually one of the least transparent. PR Gift, I work with them, press trip etc not allowed it's an Ad.

• Heart
I thought it was Sali who went through people’s FB and Insta accounts liking pictures of their kids. Or maybe it was both of them. Whatever, it’s creepy and disturbed.
Defs Clemmie too, there were women on her thread who’d had it done to them. She was quite a spiteful bitch really, obvs in addition to the racism, like going for people in the comments sections of Sly’s shit campaigns? Remember the £1k BBQ where they suggested that it was normal expenditure for their audience/them? Now he’s whinging about £20 lead testing kits and crying about affording a holiday and the #renos in a B&Q car park, couldn’t have happened to a nicer family tbh 🥰

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
It’s all for show to promote this stupid planner. I’m sure most of us (like I do) buy fresh veg and meat (if you eat it) each week and then meal plan around that with cupboard additions. I don’t even meal plan, I just look in the fridge in the morning and decide. She should spend more time educating herself on a more balanced diet and learning to cook properly rather than planning a risotto followed by pasta followed by a sandwich. Her bloat must be awful!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Hi, I am new here and feel forced to post after seeing her reel about storage in the food cupboards.
Seriously??
i think she’s thinking she’s being witty and that everyone has these problems. We don’t. I personally paid extra to have my kitchen designed so that each inch of it worked properly for storage especially in the corners. Her cheapskate ways are coming back to bite her in the ass

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
I don’t hate the comedy reel, although I do hate that she’s still complaining *even though* they’ve refunded.

She could have shouted out their customer service team and said she was looking forward to using them next she but no, she’s STILL banging on. It’s not even their fault!

This really grinds my gears. Absolute derail but I’ve done customer service for a mail order company and the entitlement of people is fucking ridiculous. Especially now, when so many people have lost loved ones or are facing the prospect of Christmas alone, who cares if something doesn’t turn up on time? *stuff* doesn’t matter, people do.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Whinging about having to look after her sick kids when she doesn’t have an ACTUAL JOB. Neither does her husband for FFS people in the real world have to take days off from busy jobs to do that and it can be really difficult. But no, probably not as difficult as it was for Alex to stay at home and not go to museum exhibition. Go on a weekend like normal people do, going to exhibitions is NOT A JOB.
But doncha know, going to the museum is proper nose to the grindstone stuff for our industrious influencer. The same as going on a city break, watching TV, posting pictures of people wearing glasses and eating beige food. Such a grifter grafter.

• Haha

Chatty Member
What is it with her proclaiming to be a workaholic?

From what I can see she is an instagrammer who shills matches on the side and a stay at home husband.

Many Instagrammers also manage a full time job along side Instagram. Or don’t have the luxury of having another parent in the house 24/7

am I missing something here???

• Heart

skyehigh

Chatty Member
I remember being unemployed after uni (and pre-iPhone internet scrolling ability!) when going to the bank or going to the post office could be described as a busy week. This is Alex's vibe.

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
I can't stand this activity advent calendar. It implies that these activities are a special treat for the poor kid (implying that drawing on the windows is part of the calendar?), when it's just the sort of thing anyone should do with their children year-round. What on earth is wrong with a £1 calendar with some chocolate in there? I suppose if it isn't gifted, then it isn't frugal!
It’s so fucking worthy and woke it makes my skin crawl. Get her a Cadburys one and let her have a chocolate treat every morning, fuck me 🙄

CornedBeefHashtag

I feel lethargic just looking at that plate of stodge.

It’s been said before, but they really do live like a pair of students.

She's posting about staying at The Hoxton on her personal account, but posting about re-wearing dirty socks on The Frugality account. 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
At least the Sainsbos partnership is sort of believable. Remember when she went shopping at Sainsbos and pretended it was Lidl? 😆

Did we add: Making soup = work ✔ to the list before? I think we did.

Now also:

Going to post office = work ✔

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Bad shoe alert (and I like loafers).

B11C3ABE-A444-4935-8437-C7399945698A.jpeg

Also did anyone see Emily Valentine showing how affiliate links work and how much she makes. The openness is refreshing. (fyi Emily has 47k followers).

Attachments

• Wow