The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex also said in one of her older posts that they have the Art Fund pass which would make an adult tickets £8 and £4.50 for a child. Unless of course those Art Fund passes were kindly gifted last year and expired by now. And of course we know she wouldn’t buy them with her own money even though she kept mentioning them in every other post couple of years ago

Reactions: 6
If she thinks her place is minimal, I’m scared to think what it is she considers a maximalist style!

08760404-84FE-4B82-B007-84FBF01624B8.png

9F873B5B-D7FE-454C-8945-3656819254F6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is such a witch. One question re: visually tired and she has to be snarky about it in her sign-off. I’m prob going to block her instead of unfollow so I don’t continue to see any of her things on the explore page and won’t be tempted to check in with her.

Reactions: 7
Lmao what is she smoking if she thinks her house is minimalist? Like what?

I take it it is not Victorian maximalist, her house is just garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is such a witch. One question re: visually tired and she has to be snarky about it in her sign-off. I’m prob going to block her instead of unfollow so I don’t continue to see any of her things on the explore page and won’t be tempted to check in with her.
I really struggle with this aspects of influencers & Alex is far from alone, they run a business account like they think it’s a personal one. The professional thing to do would have been to either ignore the question or just respond saying my style is max. Not have a dig 3 times in a short Q&A.

Reactions: 15
I really struggle with this aspects of influencers & Alex is far from alone, they run a business account like they think it’s a personal one. The professional thing to do would have been to either ignore the question or just respond saying my style is max. Not have a dig 3 times in a short Q&A.
Bingo. Totally unprofessional and condescending to those who, despite the free content, pay her bills with their eyeballs and clicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also don’t think the person’s intention was to criticise her style or state that minimal would be better. I genuinely know how visual
fatigue can affect someone’s mood and overall well-being, so maybe that was the starting point for the question considering she always complains about mess and stuff and being tired.

Oh how immature of her!

94679E89-30F0-48DF-B162-FA1B6CF67DF0.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Completely agree and it just shows (yet again) what a bunch of chancers most of these influencers are. It’s feedback and in the vast majority of jobs you’re expected to listen to feedback, act professionally and above all not take it personally. Not in Alex’s world though.

Reactions: 9
I also don’t think the person’s intention was to criticise her style or state that minimal would be better. I genuinely know how visual
fatigue can affect someone’s mood and overall well-being, so maybe that was the starting point for the question considering she always complains about mess and stuff and being tired.

Oh how immature of her!

View attachment 807074
Omg I didn’t know she had 3 stories making snark comments about that one poster. Like, if you don’t like it, don’t respond to it. She is a making a fool out of herself really.

Reactions: 11
She is so snarky. Her style, mini baskets of tit everywhere and so many rubbish pictures hung, is so not minimalist. Even her new bathroom is hectic.

Irritating me

Reactions: 8
Wonder how many donations she got when she asked for cups of coffee? 😬

Reactions: 2
I was waiting for someone to comment on the video of her messy house. I noticed wearsmymoney commented saying it makes her feel so much better seeing it. But what is her excuse, she has 2 teenage boys, not 2 little ones ?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
2C97DACB-FD6F-4974-8BD5-DD9EB9441B2F.jpeg

0415BABB-CF55-4105-BA41-2CD8E569C3E0.jpeg

hang on…thought Alex lived in a minimalist home 😂
Christ they’re so lazy! One kid is in full time nursery the other is a baby why the hell can’t they tidy the house and put things away!
also they both ‘work’ from home 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.