The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she saw massive unfollows so Glasses Friday shall never be spoken of again. 🙄

Reactions: 8
😂 I’m certainly not complaining if the glasses crusade is over!
Maybe she didn’t get any offers for an ad campaign from any spectacle manufacturers, or maybe she did and we have that to look forward to. I can’t understand how she’s a stylist and she gets her glasses styles so wrong.

Reactions: 7
She looks drab at Erica Davies John Lewis event, I liked her older style - she’d put together dressy aka casual v well.
And god all her moaning about being busy, surely in the freelance world that’s your last moan.

Reactions: 5
Didn't she have foot and mouth disease a few years ago? I don't have kids and had to look it up.

Reactions: 1
The bathroom looks much better.
The colour does but those stripes make it look cluttered to me (or maybe it’s that I know how the rest of the house is and I would love to see a slice of wall in their house that doesn’t have some tack or pattern on and you can just rest your eyes a bit)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not a fan of the whole thing. I don’t like the way she frugally saved money on white metro tiles (which are cheap as chips) and used square tiles set in a metro pattern. I don’t like the way the stripes line up with the tiles. I hate the pink colour on the woodwork generally (it’s quite something to make pink look depressing), and wtf is that lampshade? No wonder it looked gloomy. Thinking of the light patterns thrown off that shade against the stripes, the patterned floor just out of sight and the grouting of the faux metro tiles makes me feel ill. It’s just all too much. The ridiculous “non spon” disclosure at the end of the post too. Click bait. It’s dulux folks, not some top secret paint brand.

Reactions: 10
I agree, I think the stripes look too much with the metro tiles with dark grout (and I have tiling just like that)

Reactions: 2
Tbh it’s just nice to see influencers cover up the horrific 2018 moody F&B colours they ruined their houses with. This looks far better - although pretty sure she needs to declare it as a partnership/freebie.

ETA - isn’t it weird Dulux haven’t paid for a decorator for them? Back in the MOD/FOD reign they’d have had a plasterer out to skim the walls, a painter and decorator, and an electrician to replace the light switches to match! The game is well n truly up

Tbh it’s just nice to see influencers cover up the horrific 2018 moody F&B colours they ruined their houses with. This looks far better - although pretty sure she needs to declare it as a partnership/freebie.

ETA - isn’t it weird Dulux haven’t paid for a decorator for them? Back in the MOD/FOD reign they’d have had a plasterer out to skim the walls, a painter and decorator, and an electrician to replace the light switches to match! The game is well n truly up
Why wouldn’t she just declare it instead of drawing attention to the finer detail of her contract. It’s in the spirit of the law to declare it. Or instead word it Dulux sponsored me to write a blog post, but leave out but not this post.

• Heart
Reading between the lines she wanted to include an Insta post in the contract and they said nahhh, we’re only paying for a blog post, ta. So her mealy mouthed disclaimer is ‘duck you pay me’ shade to the team at dulux.

Pathetic and embarrassing to be so petty.

Because if she declares it and shares the brands no one will bother to look at the blog post and then the gig truly is up!

Her house is a design museum. It literally gives me anxiety of how messy because visually everything makes you headache. Less is more Alex, less is more.

Why wouldn’t she just declare it instead of drawing attention to the finer detail of her contract. It’s in the spirit of the law to declare it. Or instead word it Dulux sponsored me to write a blog post, but leave out but not this post.
Lmao she is so petty for airing her dirty laundry, keep it professional.

• Haha
I can’t stop thinking of the non finished patio. They have time for a bathroom makeover but will leave I finished mess outside for 9months.

the whole house is too cluttered with crap and little baskets and junk. The bathroom is too small IMO for all that. An interiors inspiration she is not.

Wow, petty as duck to not tag the brand in the IG post; I wonder how much more $$ she was asking for a mention on her IG?

It’s way too busy for me with the tiles, and presumably pictures they’ll hang up, but it’s much brighter overall.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Because if she declares it and shares the brands no one will bother to look at the blog post and then the gig truly is up!
But seriously, would any of you actually look at that post and go OMG I MUST find out which paint brand produces that colour. Not like every paint brand on earth does a teal/eggshell green colour or you could just walk into Homebase and look for one? I get so confused about how these people think they “influence”. If I wanted to paint a room a certain colour I would look at a dulux/F&B colour chart…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.