The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining about the mess in the house and all the boxes while failing to say those boxes are the 100s of sale of her crap merch that is bringing her all the £££

There's no old floor plan for her house, but the pictures are still up on the movethemarket website.

Reactions: 1
Complaining about the mess in the house and all the boxes while failing to say those boxes are the 100s of sale of her crap merch that is bringing her all the £££

There's no old floor plan for her house, but the pictures are still up on the movethemarket website.
Have you the link? I’m quite intrigued. I’ve never minded Alex’s content but it does seem to be waning a bit now, very samey and predictable. That being said, I think she herself can be, in some instances, quite relatable. She comes across as very well educated and I think she spoke quite graciously and candidly about her baby loss etc. If it turns out the whole “frugal” thing is a complete farce then maybe I’ll think differently!

The whole frugal thing is a complete farce…and pretending to be faux poor. Similarly I used to find her quite relatable but now she’s just a bit of a parody

Reactions: 5
The whole frugal thing is a complete farce…and pretending to be faux poor. Similarly I used to find her quite relatable but now she’s just a bit of a parody
I’m not under the illusion she found a winning lottery ticket to afford her house in North London haha. I’m not sure. I’m yet to be convinced. If she turned into the Fashion Bug Blog overnight that’s when I’d be walking away. That woman (fashion bug) has a minimum value of about £10k in her outfit and bag and shoes just doing the nursery run lol

Reactions: 2
Both children at Nursery, Alex drinking coffee in the garden and Chris having a lie in. At 10am on a Friday during the summer holidays.They’ve honestly got life sussed those two.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Both children at Nursery, Alex drinking coffee in the garden and Chris having a lie in. At 10am on a Friday during the summer holidays.They’ve honestly got life sussed those two.
I’m so jealous of them!! How the hell do they afford to send both of them into nursery and then sit at home and do sweet duck all? Tell me your tricks Alex I need to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry just re-found this thread after the last one closed!
How much salt is she eating for her face to be that puffy though?! I wouldn’t ordinarily comment/care about her physical appearance but this is quite a drastic change!

I’m so jealous of them!! How the hell do they afford to send both of them into nursery and then sit at home and do sweet duck all? Tell me your tricks Alex I need to know!
You get an insta following, pretend to be faux poor and then put a sob story on about how hard it’s been over covid and ask for money for a ‘coffee’ from said followers…..flogging 20p matches for a tenner is also very lucrative….absolute pair of blaggers
I note since the Lidl/Sainsbury’s incident we haven’t been subjected to any pretence that they only spend £20 on food a week for them 😂

Reactions: 10
Yet she doesn’t have time to wash her jumper….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you want a job doing, give it to a busy person...

It’s a dry day - why isn’t Chris out finishing the garden tiles? I don’t have kids but I can’t remember the last time I was in bed until 10!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think her extremely puffy face might be due to a health problem? Sure she has a little baby weight still but her face looks completely different to a couple of years ago, looks quite unhealthy.

Reactions: 5
Yeah that's why I haven't been joining in with this chat about the puffiness. I personally had a similarly puffy face before I started taking medication for an underactive thyroid and know how self conscious I was of it. So whilst it could be diet or the likes it could be a whole host of other things most of which are none of our business. I'm sure she is aware and doing what is suited to her so I think we should refrain from commenting on it too much

Reactions: 13
Yeah that's why I haven't been joining in with this chat about the puffiness. I personally had a similarly puffy face before I started taking medication for an underactive thyroid and know how self conscious I was of it. So whilst it could be diet or the likes it could be a whole host of other things most of which are none of our business. I'm sure she is aware and doing what is suited to her so I think we should refrain from commenting on it too much
To be honest there’s so much more to comment on where she’s concerned than a bit of a puffy face/extra weight

Her persuading her followers to buy that £9 box of matches was something I still can’t understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.