The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
47D912B1-E331-4B83-BFDD-3BFEC8AACD32.jpeg

This is shocking isn’t it? It is 1 tile that makes it look like 4 tiles, my god, she needs to fire Chris

Reactions: 1
They been doing this since they went on their holiday that they’re pretending wasn’t a holiday, so those tiles are going down at the rate of about 2 a week….he might get it done by a Christmas….

Reactions: 5
Also, you should really do them all at once to make sure they’re laid under the same conditions and any shifting that may occur happens at the same rate at the same time.

Reactions: 8
There’s about 36 tiles in total they need to lay down. Even for someone inexperienced, it shouldn’t take longer than a day if doing it very very slowly. I don’t understand why they drag everything out for so long.
Hmmm definitely longer than a day for a DIY’er. Also completely fine to do it in stages. A couple of weekends maybe. BUT- he’s been doing it for aaaaaaages???? Way longer than a month.

I would honestly be embarassed to show the progress or admit it was taking me this long. Neither of them have jobs like most of society does so I can’t understand why things take them a ridiculously long time

Reactions: 6
I’m so bloody impatient and want stuff done, he’d drive me mad how slow he is. I’d do it myself.

Reactions: 3
They started the tile work WC 14th of June! That’s two months ago and they’re maybe somewhere about half way through. (Yes, I looked it up, I’m so petty 🙈)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They started the tile work WC 14th of June! That’s two months ago and they’re maybe somewhere about half way through. (Yes, I looked it up, I’m so petty 🙈)
I overestimated the speed they’ve been going…10 tiles in 2 months, 26 left, so that’s at least another 5 months, not taking into account the weather and whatever free jaunts they’re taking themselves on next….so they might have it by next spring…they’re trolling us surely 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She showed the tiles on a story before, they are big tiles that look like 4 small ones

I'm new to this thread, catching up on the old ones as we speak. What was the issue with Peggy's bed?

Last edited:
Wow! I know everyone else has commented but her face is so puffy and she looks about 45 years old!

also why is her foundation so orange!

Reactions: 5
She showed the tiles on a story before, they are big tiles that look like 4 small ones

I'm new to this thread, catching up on the old ones as we speak. What was the issue with Peggy's bed?
1. She recently did a double storey extension but Peggy and Cato have to share a room. The 3rd room now housed all her coats
2. Shelves above Peggy bed
3. There was some issues bedding too. What I remember was she bought a second hand mattress for Peggy on eBay

1. She recently did a double storey extension but Peggy and Cato have to share a room. The 3rd room now housed all her coats
2. Shelves above Peggy bed
3. There was some issues bedding too. What I remember was she bought a second hand mattress for Peggy on eBay
She wanted a specific IKEA kids bed. And then asked for recommendations for sheets and got all salty with people who actually gave her them, before announcing her ‘friend’ just happened to have started to make bespoke sheets that I believe cost more than the bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s with the cardboard boxes everywhere? Her content is so scatty I can’t keep up. Didn’t she used to have an office?

What’s with the cardboard boxes everywhere? Her content is so scatty I can’t keep up. Didn’t she used to have an office?
Yes an office, a kitchen/diner, a living room (that houses their excess furniture), a spare bedroom upstairs that seems to double as extra wardrobe space/upstairs living room, two other bedrooms, an en-suite, bathroom and the downstairs cloakroom. The house wouldn‘t be so cluttered if they had planned the room layouts and had proper storage and don’t have excess bitty furniture. The should hire a storage to house their excess.

All those cardboard boxes could be stored in their office. Obviously planning on flogging more ‘art’ match boxes.

Reactions: 2
With regard to her face, is it just weight gain and that’s where it settles on her or something else?

She’s put on weight since her children were born, that’s life and it happens but her face looks odd, dodgy fillers maybe?

Yes an office, a kitchen/diner, a living room (that houses their excess furniture), a spare bedroom upstairs that seems to double as extra wardrobe space/upstairs living room, two other bedrooms, an en-suite, bathroom and the downstairs cloakroom. The house wouldn‘t be so cluttered if they had planned the room layouts and had proper storage and don’t have excess bitty furniture. The should hire a storage to house their excess.

All those cardboard boxes could be stored in their office. Obviously planning on flogging more ‘art’ match boxes.
They got rid of the office and now just WFH but agree with that amount of tit they could hire a small local storage unit for a few quid a week and declutter a bit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.