The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! I know everyone else has commented but her face is so puffy and she looks about 45 years old!

also why is her foundation so orange!
She said she was really pleased with her skin at the moment, then proceeded to coat her entire face in greasy foundation. I'm no makeup artist, but I thought you're only supposed to put it on spots, rosacea, whatever and blend, blend, blend. She was brushing it in like she was scrubbing the bathroom tiles.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's lots of reasons she annoys me but it doesn't seem totally fair to comment on her face. She looks like my stepmum when she had to be on steroids for lung issues, and I know some people have to be on steroids when going through fertility treatment/TTC (Katherine Ryan talked about it on one of her podcasts IIRC). So could be a health issue.

Reactions: 7
They got rid of the office and now just WFH but agree with that amount of tit they could hire a small local storage unit for a few quid a week and declutter a bit
They still have an entire office room at home, that she bought another set of Ikea Alex drawers for last week.

Reactions: 3
When I had tit sent to me previously at work, almost as much as that, I made an effort to hide them all in a cupboard whilst living in a 1 bed flat. She has an office, 1 front room and 1 living space at the back and she stored all those boxes in her front room?
I didn’t know being useless is an inspiration

Reactions: 3
What is she even doing with all that packiging? Either getting ready to launch something new or her current sales are nowhere near what she expected? Swear her house must be a firefighters worst night mare.

And if I had so many boxes that I couldn't use my living room for weeks I'd be sorting somthing alternative out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I had tit sent to me previously at work, almost as much as that, I made an effort to hide them all in a cupboard whilst living in a 1 bed flat. She has an office, 1 front room and 1 living space at the back and she stored all those boxes in her front room?
I didn’t know being useless is an inspiration
As well as a whole bedroom upstairs for her coats 🙄

Reactions: 2
Re those patio tiles, didn’t she say that they’d started again as they’d ballsed up the few they’d put down at first? So that pitiful effort is actually round 2 👌

• Sick
Is The Wisos her sister? She looks so much healthier (prettier- but I think that’s because she looks healthier!) and much more polished. Just looked at her account and he house is beautiful! Her hallway looks very similar to Alex’s…or should I say that Alex is trying to make hers look like her sisters! A much nicer lifestyle account to follow, if a little bland! But the way alex is posting at the moment, I’d rather have bland than mind numbingly tile laying boring!! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Is The Wisos her sister? She looks so much healthier (prettier- but I think that’s because she looks healthier!) and much more polished. Just looked at her account and he house is beautiful! Her hallway looks very similar to Alex’s…or should I say that Alex is trying to make hers look like her sisters! A much nicer lifestyle account to follow, if a little bland! But the way alex is posting at the moment, I’d rather have bland than mind numbingly tile laying boring!! 🤣
Yes it’s her sister. She’s also the one that outed her for having a double storey extension when she posted a picture of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s (Wisos) posted some questionable pictures of her children, including one in July of her in her pants.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m assuming the new mirror selfie spot post is in the extended third bedroom and they’ve put doors on the coat wardrobes

it looks like she’s leaning on another sideboard (or maybe a locker) which would make two Sideboards in that room plus wardrobes.
More and more of her photos feature that room - I wonder if she’s building up to a room tour/ upstairs extenoon

Reactions: 1
I’m assuming the new mirror selfie spot post is in the extended third bedroom and they’ve put doors on the coat wardrobes

it looks like she’s leaning on another sideboard (or maybe a locker) which would make two Sideboards in that room plus wardrobes.
More and more of her photos feature that room - I wonder if she’s building up to a room tour/ upstairs extenoon
I thought the same; how could you have that room ‘barely empty’* and all that crap and boxes downstairs. She looks good in the outfit though.

*and for them, barely empty for them still means a whole lot of crap!

Reactions: 1
I thought the same; how could you have that room ‘barely empty’* and all that crap and boxes downstairs. She looks good in the outfit though.

*and for them, barely empty for them still means a whole lot of crap!
Agreed it’s a good look for her

I disagree with all the chats about her face - we all are different shapes and sizes, I like that she’s not the standard blogger size 8-10 and figuring out her style post kids.
I did wonder about the orange foundation she was slathering on though - it looked heavy and unnecessary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.