The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason you ever leave the hairdressers with wet hair is if you’re too tight to pay for a blow dry. Or at least a rough dry, why would you not do it, there’s no way you can see the actual colour when it’s wet. And why is she asking about tipping? Same as always surely?

Also won’t pay to get her hair dried but happy to drop £56 on some pointless jug and £44 on a set of mixing bowls she could get from TK Maxx for a tenner…I’ve said it before they spend their money on very strange things…and also if I was that skint those are not the things I’d be spending money on, to sit gathering dust…but when you’re faux poor I guess your priorities aren’t the same as someone actually struggling to pay the bills
No, another reason is if you have curly hair and leave it to air dry naturally anyway. Like me. My hair has to dry from dripping wet, no towel drying here!

Reactions: 7
No, another reason is if you have curly hair and leave it to air dry naturally anyway. Like me. My hair has to dry from dripping wet, no towel drying here!
Fair enough but if I’d just spent over £200 getting my hair coloured I’d want to know it looked ok dry before leaving but I get that people have different hair types. I’ll rephrase to say the only reason Alex leave the hairdresser with wet hair is because she doesn’t want to pay for a blow dry!

Reactions: 5
The ‘don’t want to leave hairdressers with a blow-dry look’ was a thing years ago when Blow-drys had a very ‘set and formal look’, it was cool for a while to say you didn’t want that look.

These days, with so many people straightening, curling, waving, their own hair at home, it’s difficult to actually spot when someone has just been at the hairdresses, other than shorter hair, colour refresh, etc. So Alex just doesn’t want to pay for the blow-dry in all probability. Would she do the same if it was a ‘press’ appointment.

And doesn’t everyone close their eyes when getting their hair washed ?

Reactions: 4
Gosh. She needs a cold quartz roller, no salt for 4 weeks and maybe some Botox in her jaw. Never seen someone so puffy. Not to sound like a cow but I’m 2 dress sizes bigger than her and don’t have such chubby cheeks! What’s going on?

Reactions: 10
I thought she looked pretty puffy too and my god I cannot bear the way she speaks. Why doesn’t she get her adenoids looked at?

omg she is 40 right, I am 31 and I have fear already. I have downed two cups of water and will do my skin care properly.

Alex said in her stories today that she’d managed to avoid all Zoom meets since the beginning of the pandemic. She must be working so hard! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh she actually has a 50 years old face and a 20 years old face at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her face is so round and flat, which I think must affect her breathing
When she does talking stories I can’t help but think of an orangutan with flanges

it’s not as obvious in photos though.

• Haha
The ‘don’t want to leave hairdressers with a blow-dry look’ was a thing years ago when Blow-drys had a very ‘set and formal look’, it was cool for a while to say you didn’t want that look.

These days, with so many people straightening, curling, waving, their own hair at home, it’s difficult to actually spot when someone has just been at the hairdresses, other than shorter hair, colour refresh, etc. So Alex just doesn’t want to pay for the blow-dry in all probability. Would she do the same if it was a ‘press’ appointment.

And doesn’t everyone close their eyes when getting their hair washed ?
I’d find it more odd keeping them open and looking at my hairdresser….think we’d freak each other out 😂

Salt bae. 🧂
So much salt on that tiny portion of chips
View attachment 716376

Reactions: 1
Phew! I thought I was the only one.

I know my hairdresser never has closure, but any type of drying, other than air drying, leaves me looking like a poodle.

It boils my piss seeing the tiles stories, once you get the foundation right, you can lay at least 2-3 tiles every half any hour. Like what the F Chris is doing? I would assume that they can easily lay 20 tiles a day on a flat surface, there isn’t any tricky surface.

It boils my piss seeing the tiles stories, once you get the foundation right, you can lay at least 2-3 tiles every half any hour. Like what the F Chris is doing? I would assume that they can easily lay 20 tiles a day on a flat surface, there isn’t any tricky surface.
It’s taken them about 6 months to paint a fence….they’ll be getting content out of these tiles for years

• Haha
It’s literally ‘tile filler’ before the next ad.

On the back of fence filler, paint filler, baby filler, extension filler. The filler has little to no connection to the advertising.

Was she flogging those cosmetics in her stories without putting Ad? This included the Bobbi Brown blusher. I think she was.

In pretty sure she has nose polyps which is around £2k to have removed privately, why you'd not get your nose checked I don't know and it's prob that adding to her puffy face.

There’s about 36 tiles in total they need to lay down. Even for someone inexperienced, it shouldn’t take longer than a day if doing it very very slowly. I don’t understand why they drag everything out for so long.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.