Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Han___

Laura's husband is an architect and I think her family in Italy are quite wealthy (guess they'd have to be, for her to come to private school in the UK and end up working in fashion magazines in London). However she is absolutely nowhere near as well off as her friends Petro and Deborah, much as she likes to pretend she is. (Yes please to a thread, maybe for Laura/Wardrobe Icons together, so we can discuss them all!)
Do you know how to set up a new thread?!

BillieR

Chatty Member
How to style a corner:
- clear all the crap that is usually there (cement, cardboard boxes, kids toys) out of the way
- add some more crap that is not child friendly or child proofed in any way
- light some expensive scented candles and add some diffuser sticks to maximum clutter
I've not got children yet, am I not gonna be able to have any ornaments or candles if/when I do?! 😱 genuine question 😂

My flat was a Victorian conversion so much less flexible in terms of layout potential than her house!
Wow - stand corrected - I briefly lived in a Victorian Warner flat that had such a small kitchen the fridge was in the hallway & the bathroom door was at an angle so tall people found it hard to sit on the toilet. It was SO beautiful though you wouldn’t have cared.

Now What

Chatty Member
I know people say she's covering Peggy's face because she's in school, but she should do the same for the boy. It gives me the impression something is wrong with her.

Complaining about the mess in the house and all the boxes while failing to say those boxes are the 100s of sale of her crap merch that is bringing her all the £££

There's no old floor plan for her house, but the pictures are still up on the movethemarket website.
Have you the link? I’m quite intrigued. I’ve never minded Alex’s content but it does seem to be waning a bit now, very samey and predictable. That being said, I think she herself can be, in some instances, quite relatable. She comes across as very well educated and I think she spoke quite graciously and candidly about her baby loss etc. If it turns out the whole “frugal” thing is a complete farce then maybe I’ll think differently!

VNaylor

Chatty Member
Plus isn’t that the printer + ink subscription model where if you aren’t fully paid up it won’t print anything for you even if you have ink? NO THANK YOU
Wow, that’s not helpful!

So convenient that the two new dresses have AL 🙄 - I like the blue one, but that style is a bit old now.