Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixie06

VIP Member
One thing I meant to say when she posted this was, who the fuck would put a baby in the sink with a boiling hot water tap that could just be tugged on?? Not like old taps were you can turn them tightly off. Really freaked me out.

Reactions: 1
The ‘don’t want to leave hairdressers with a blow-dry look’ was a thing years ago when Blow-drys had a very ‘set and formal look’, it was cool for a while to say you didn’t want that look.

These days, with so many people straightening, curling, waving, their own hair at home, it’s difficult to actually spot when someone has just been at the hairdresses, other than shorter hair, colour refresh, etc. So Alex just doesn’t want to pay for the blow-dry in all probability. Would she do the same if it was a ‘press’ appointment.

And doesn’t everyone close their eyes when getting their hair washed ?
I’d find it more odd keeping them open and looking at my hairdresser….think we’d freak each other out 😂

Salt bae. 🧂
So much salt on that tiny portion of chips
View attachment 716376

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
My nickname for her is Clicky. Listen to the clicking noises when she speaks. I thought she had severe dry mouth before I realised it was her sinuses.
I don’t why it irritates me so much but it does! No one can help having a large tongue which she clearly has it’s too large for her mouth but you can do something about your sinuses. It must effect her walking, sleeping and breathing etc!

jaymie

VIP Member
Admittedly I haven’t bought a new pair of glasses in about seven years (as unlike Alex, I don’t buy a new pair every six month), so I might be terribly wrong, but £125 for a pair doesn’t seem super affordable to me.
If you wear it everyday, I would say they are quite reasonable.
I got a pair from Bailey Nelson last year, the cost does add up. It is expensive if you need glass thinning. I added blue light filter for £20-30 too, some everything come up to £160.

BillieR

Chatty Member
Why on earth doesn’t she sort her sinuses out?! It sounds disgusting and she must snore like a train when she sleeps. No idea what the point of the make up ‘tutorial’ was 🤷🏼‍♀️ Poorly applied and basic.
I don't really know what people mean when they talk about her sinuses?
Is it the clicky sound when she talks?

I always thought people with sinus problems were those people who sound really nasaly but she doesn't seem to?

Thatsnotmyname123

I do agree with her story about the article, although I haven’t read further into the subject. If they assume somebody wears a piece of clothing 200 times that doesn’t seem realistic. I haven’t rented any clothing but if I did it would be for a ‘fancy’ occasion. I don’t think I’ve even been to 200 events like that.

I’m sure often these type of outfits only get worn once or twice (obviously more of you donate or sell on after).

Yes an office, a kitchen/diner, a living room (that houses their excess furniture), a spare bedroom upstairs that seems to double as extra wardrobe space/upstairs living room, two other bedrooms, an en-suite, bathroom and the downstairs cloakroom. The house wouldn‘t be so cluttered if they had planned the room layouts and had proper storage and don’t have excess bitty furniture. The should hire a storage to house their excess.

All those cardboard boxes could be stored in their office. Obviously planning on flogging more ‘art’ match boxes.
They got rid of the office and now just WFH but agree with that amount of shit they could hire a small local storage unit for a few quid a week and declutter a bit

PastorBake

Chatty Member
I am quite surprised to see Alex's latest 'product' (the menu pad) is a fairly reasonable £6.50. Blows my mind that a box of matches costs more though 🤯

VNaylor

Chatty Member
Her recent photos showing Spain and baby Peggy showed a big difference. Obviously a few years older but drab and frumpy are perfect words. I think it's the way she styles herself, plus her hair. I can't decide if she should cut it three inches shorter or pull it all back.
I think she should cut her hair and maybe go a bit blonder. The story with the eyelash lift makes her look very washed out - and I don’t get why she didn’t take a static photo to show the ‘before’ properly??? - so a bit of a change to her hair could do wonders