The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t consider herself lucky at all, she’s originally written a moan about having to work late because her child was ill, anticipated people would quite rightly point out she’s lucky to have that flexibility (and possibly self imposed deadlines) so tacked a bit on the beginning to head it off.

That’s why it reads so poorly from every angle - for example as if salaried and/or child free employees don’t sometimes have to work until all hours for a multitude of reasons. It’s just work ffs. Yet another reveal of how work shy she is. I can only imagine what her former line managers would have had to say about her.

Reactions: 6
A shelf that’s taken a year and a half to put up. Apparently these little jobs take years. Actually, they don’t if you just get the duck on with it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 828596duck off mate
This is what a lot of us do, it’s called working from home or even just working. I worked 8-6 today, got home fed the kids and myself, put them to bed and now I’m sat working on my computer and probably will be until midnight when I’ll start all over again.
You and your husband are work shy
Sorry but this isn't something people should sell as "normal" as that suggests its acceptable. So not good to be doing so many extra hours, most people wouldn't be paid for those extra hours so it's literally free labour, and it's really not healthy. Work-life balance is so important

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry but this isn't something people should sell as "normal" as that suggests its acceptable. So not good to be doing so many extra hours, most people wouldn't be paid for those extra hours so it's literally free labour, and it's really not healthy. Work-life balance is so important
I’m not selling it as normal sweetheart but I have to work extra hours as I have 2 jobs to make ends meet. Fully understand this isn’t normal but I’d prefer my kids to have food in their bellies and a roof over there heads. Some of us don’t have high paid jobs and have the luxury of stopping work when they get home, all bills have increased but my pay hasn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m not selling it as normal sweetheart but I have to work extra hours as I have 2 jobs to make ends meet. Fully understand this isn’t normal but I’d prefer my kids to have food in their bellies and a roof over there heads. Some of us don’t have high paid jobs and have the luxury of stopping work when they get home, all bills have increased but my pay hasn’t.
I read your first comment as in you were working the same job but outside of your paid hours, my mistake. Of course you want your kids fed and housed. That clearly wasn't what I was saying but go off

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why does Alex think that from all that instagram has to offer in terms of make up artists and experts that someone would want to see her badly applying eyeliner? These influencers need to stay in their lane!
5171B9B8-D166-4272-8499-E11A530A0844.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If that’s how I applied eyeliner I would not be putting any kind of ‘tutorial’ out there
Wow!
She needs to stop with the makeup videos as she has nothing to offer in that department

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dollar section at target?! Which US state is her bit of south London in, I forget?! Wtf is this crap. Just say Poundland yer bloody weirdo
B768093F-A3CB-4915-9A93-EA24458810FD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s with the drawer with all the recycling in? A drawer. Their choices BAFFLE me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s with the drawer with all the recycling in? A drawer. Their choices BAFFLE me.
A drawer?! 🤢 She must have uber-chic, squeaky clean recycling if it’s going in a normal drawer. Are we sure it isn’t a pull out cupboardy/bin arrangement? Although those gross me out too, the thought of bin splashes on the inside of a cupboard door <gag>

• Sick
A drawer?! 🤢 She must have uber-chic, squeaky clean recycling if it’s going in a normal drawer. Are we sure it isn’t a pull out cupboardy/bin arrangement? Although those gross me out too, the thought of bin splashes on the inside of a cupboard door <gag>
“Bin splashes” made me lol. True and gross.
My bin liner split when I was taking it out of the bin 😂🤢 the juice trailed on the kitchen floor and I hadn’t realised.

• Sick
“Bin splashes” made me lol. True and gross.
My bin liner split when I was taking it out of the bin 😂🤢 the juice trailed on the kitchen floor and I hadn’t realised.
No one wants bin gravy on the kitchen floor

I’ve just seen the recycling drawer story. I apologise @Dizzy, it really is just a small pan drawer being used for their rubbish 😲. Another example of piss poor planning. Isn’t half the point of ‘slow renovation’ that you can really take the time to figure out exactly what the space needs and how you use it and then design accordingly? Someone didn’t get that memo.

As for Chris chucking the soap bottle away, he probably figures that you get that shite for free anyway, so what’s the point in keeping it to refill with Sainbo’s own when Aesop’s PR are falling over themselves to gift it to you?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Can’t get over how gross rubbish in a drawer is, you can’t even properly line a drawer with something to keep it semi clean?

What I don’t understand is how thevitamind project had 3 kids in a 2 bed flat and makes beautiful & sensible use of the space and this grot bag has a house given to her by her parents & is living like a slob…?

There’s some Cook packaging in the (🤢) recycling drawer with the Aesop. Frugal my arse 😂 and it was actually posted on the Frugality page as well. She has to be trolling at this stage right?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.