The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the drawer with all the recycling in? A drawer. Their choices BAFFLE me.
I stared at it, then decided it was some sort of compactor - a minuscule drawer sized one. Stupid me, I should have known better.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh right sorry! So she's duplicating content? Why doesn't she just lose the Frugality page? Especially in this age of rising food and utility bills, when the meaning of frugal means "not being able to heat your home", rather than "how to buy fashion tat from the high street and Tiger instead of Ganni or Rixo"?

“I rescue my £27 bougie Australian hand wash bottle from the rubbish to refill it with other freebie #gifted hand wash” posted on a frugal channel is truly beyond the pale.

Presumably her old magazine colleagues were so financially unbothered/spoilt they could keep popping to Lexington Street for Aesop whenever they fancied it. Poor old Alex!

She’s a glass (Aesop hand wash bottle?) half empty person through and through. And bitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Loooool that she’s preaching to her followers to make soup and not waste pumpkins but her rank ‘bin drawer’ :)sick:) shows she’s eating Cook ready meals. She must throw most of her gifted Oddboxes away, clearly this lazy pair are not doing much cooking from scratch. Despite the fact her husband is jobless?! Also have they actually employed someone called Kate, in their bomb site of a living room? To do what, put together those mind numbingly boring glasses stories?!

Reactions: 9
Loooool that she’s preaching to her followers to make soup and not waste pumpkins but her rank ‘bin drawer’ :)sick:) shows she’s eating Cook ready meals. She must throw most of her gifted Oddboxes away, clearly this lazy pair are not doing much cooking from scratch. Despite the fact her husband is jobless?! Also have they actually employed someone called Kate, in their bomb site of a living room? To do what, put together those mind numbingly boring glasses stories?!
Plus … after you carve a pumpkin, it rots. They are biodegradable. Who cares.

Reactions: 2
Oh dear Alex , is IG being a pain and not collating your videos to your way of liking?

Which ‘informative’ videos is she referring to ? , the eyeliner tutorial or the one demonstrating how not to lay patio tiles?

She really has lost her way and as for the gurning selfies , give over.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear Alex , is IG being a pain and not collating your videos to your way of liking?

Which ‘informative’ videos is she referring to ? , the eyeliner tutorial or the one demonstrating how not to lay patio tiles?

She really has lost her way and as for the gurning selfies , give over.
Have they actually finished the patio?

• Haha
Plus … after you carve a pumpkin, it rots. They are biodegradable. Who cares.
I thought she meant from the part that you cut out and carve away. If you’re carving more than one small pumpkin you do get a decent amount to cook with the same day when you’re carving. Having said that I highly doubt she’d do any of that. She’s just preachy but way too lazy to do it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.