The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be leaving boxes of matches on display all over the house with young children.

Reactions: 3
I’m a bit baffled - the Liewood step in Alex’s stories is about £45 - she has made out it is like a piece of ercol or something 😂 “resale value” erm it’s £45…I was honestly expecting to look it up and see Ercol prices…but no…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m a bit baffled - the Liewood step in Alex’s stories is about £45 - she has made out it is like a piece of ercol or something 😂 “resale value” erm it’s £45…I was honestly expecting to look it up and see Ercol prices…but no…
I thought the same too as I looked it up to gauge what she means by expensive. Not really sure what purpose it serves, as I don’t think a little kid could reach much with it!

Reactions: 1
Jesus wept, what is she at that they can’t finish those tiles. She doesn’t have a full time job, he doesn’t appear to do anything. Kids in childcare and the ability I assume to work in the evenings once they have gone to bed. She is a sloth

• Haha
My god. Looks like there’s between 8-10 tiles left to lie. Why not on a bloody weekend? This one coming? Surely it would take Chris 8 hours maximum. They are so ridiculously annoying!! I painted my whole house including ceilings in about 6 days in total????

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂 had to go and look ffs….they’re spending more time fannying about having to take things in and out, clean up etc every time they lay one tile, I’m exhausted thinking about it. I’m not sure why it’s such a performance (apart from the obvious insta content) one child is in nursery, they bang on about how they can work when they want to, am sure someone could look after the youngest for the day, both of them could ‘work’ in the loosest sense of the word in the evening and just crack the duck on

I assume they don’t have a lawnmower either….

Reactions: 5
Are they having a bleeping laugh!!! Its lovely weather at the moment the evenings are still light. I've never done tiling but would waiting a year to do it not put the others out of alignment? No way could I be with a man who fannies around like him. Pathetic.

Reactions: 7
We're having a spell of nice weather which we know, 100% guaranteed, will be followed by crappy weather. Why not crack on?! I want to shake them by the shoulders! You can't have a half finished tiled patio for a year, if the grout isn't done it will duck it up surely and you grout once they're all laid don't you???

Also if you were too bone idle to get it done, bloody pay someone, a pro tiler would have that done and sorted in a day.

• Heart
I’m so confused if she does it for attention or to troll us… seriously. It’s sad that she has no sense of urgency to get on with anything!

This weeks newsletter will include tips on how to declutter! 😂 Alex giving advice on decluttering!!! She’s delusional.

• Haha
Saying she’s got a free trial of Amazon Prime just to watch Nine Perfect Strangers is pretty rich. Aren’t we supposed to pay creators for their content Alex?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m planning to save money by watching people bodge some DIY projects thus saving me the expense of making the same mistakes myself 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.