The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never thought of myself as having OCD but having that tiny bit unfinished would drive me INSANE! It’s boiling in the South of England today nearly 30 degrees! Surely it’s easier towards the end when you’re more competent. Total joke.

Reactions: 5
It makes zero sense. I had my whole garden re-tiled as it’s all patio. It took them 4 days including lifting old slabs, digging out, flattening and relaying new slabs. Concrete and grouting. Yes, I paid for it, but now funnily enough can actually use my garden???

I don’t think she is and hate speculation on that as it could be anythingggg including just baby weight

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why do you think she's pregnant?
Quoting myself, ok I see now! That dress is doing her no favours if not! And seeing as she’s a stylist why would you not find something more flattering, her other outfits haven’t looked this unflattering.

Reactions: 1
Lily Pebbles and her are both anti-fluncers. I saw Caudalie at TK Maxx the other day, I can’t help but laugh. This is a brand that I will not use because of how bad is Alex’s skin. Sorry not sorry

Reactions: 4
I personally dislike those big tent dresses but I think 'unflattering' is in fashion. 'Flattering' generally means 'slimming' so I suppose it's refreshing in a way that this fashion isn't all about presenting a slim and sexy silhouette.

(I still hate them though. And tiers. Tiers can bugger off)

She needs to calm down with the glasses thingy. Let’s normalise glasses wearing but it is important to pick a pair of glasses that suits you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to calm down with the glasses thingy. Let’s normalise glasses wearing but it is important to pick a pair of glasses that suits you.
Glasses look good on attractive actor types…you don’t say.
She looked great on her wedding day, really youthful & pretty. Why on earth is she bemoaning not having metal stuck to her face.

Her older photos show her true talents. I think she’s a very good stylist & wish she’s stick with that.

Glasses look good on attractive actor types…you don’t say.
She looked great on her wedding day, really youthful & pretty. Why on earth is she bemoaning not having metal stuck to her face.

Her older photos show her true talents. I think she’s a very good stylist & wish she’s stick with that.
She needs to get over herself, stylist paired actress with suitable glasses.
I really don’t like this.
She is really turning herself into Lily Pebbles.

Reactions: 2
Not sure why she’s making a thing out of wearing glasses, all she is doing is making those that wear them feel self conscious and paranoid. I wear prescription glasses, I usually take them off for photographs or when I don’t need to wear them. I didn’t need to wear glasses for the first 30 years of my life, so it feels more natural and more me not to wear them.

How to style a corner:
- clear all the crap that is usually there (cement, cardboard boxes, kids toys) out of the way
- add some more crap that is not child friendly or child proofed in any way
- light some expensive scented candles and add some diffuser sticks to maximum clutter

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.