Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xanadu81

Why on earth are those manga anime dvd box sets (or whatever they are) on prime display in their living room? You’re not students ffs - get them in a cupboard!

Reactions: 1

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She’s definitely trolling us now. You’ve lost your marriage certificate and driving license and it’s just “oops! Me stoopid” 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

5EAA3BD6-57B6-44EF-85C7-0B5F37CADA1C.png

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
Refresh
Honestly I am incredulous. I’ve commented before that she seems to have totally lost her way over the last year or so and doesn’t know what to be or who her target audience is (she did used to write really well about fashion) and this takes the absolutely piss. Not sold enough £12 matches obviously. Wonder if begging for money will feature in her ebook about spending.
Refresh my memory did she give out about that being free too?

Am I the only person who doesn’t get storing shoes with clothes? It’s a bit rank in my opinion
I store mine together but all of my shoes are boxed and the ones that are at are separate

It’s a UK thing. Australian/Americans go for custom cabinetry in the bathroom to hide away all of our junk, but Victorian pedestal sinks and tiny mirrored cabinets seem to be preferred here.

When I renovated here I had to look long & hard for a nice, spacious bathroom sink/cupboard as clearly the bathroom designers didn’t own much more than a toothbrush and a bar of soap.
I couldn’t find anything and then my fitter suggested a kitchen cabinet with worktop and then a sink on that. Worked perfectly in my small odd shaped bathroom.

Ditto. We are also much better off but it’s a very particular niche of privilege to spend £40 on ONE MUG and not realise it.

She is so resentful of being the breadwinner & being less flush than her family and school friends. Her husband sounds like a bit of a dead weight, it’s very unclear what he does all day with Peggy in nursery. Certainly not painting the fence apparently🙈

Her other problem is that she cuts corners on the things that matter (her kitchen, her family’s diet) yet blows cash on the trivialities.
Does anyone know what Chris used to do for work?

Now What

Chatty Member
And a total, blatant beg for stretchy trousers and oversized shirts in the latest post. Quite extraordinary.

She’s definitely in Lily Pebbles territory with that sort of stuff.

Also, the balcony ‘crumbled’. Yet why wouldn’t you still prioritise fixing the exterior?!?
I wonder how big the balcony was and if it crumbled onto the broken tiles. Or if it's hanging like a rotten tooth?

VNaylor

Chatty Member
I mean Im divorced now but even when we were madly in love, I had my own life. They seem very co-dependent, bit strange if you ask me? Always together- why wouldn’t she say I’m off to this work thing, you go home and wash your hair darling?
Exactly! Wouldn’t you want a break from each other after being in lockdown!!

Him or her? Lol
She uploaded a photo on herself sat at the table eating, but she’s deleted it now 🧐
There’s one in the post still - eating pizza