Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
To be fair it was a tiny trampoline, I’ve got one the same size and it was less than £100. I’m sure the garden will end up filled with a bigger one eventually though!

jaymie

VIP Member
Yes, it would have taken less time to pick up the nappies and put them away wherever they store them than it would have had to take the photo, post and write the caption. I actually don’t know how he could have sat working there with the mess on his desk.

But they are very lacking with storage - bitty pieces of furniture that are useless for storage and she has a fixation with ‘chic’ baskets, to stick underneath sideboards or just leave on the floor or wherever. The living area of the kitchen is a disaster - a sideboard with random stuff ’styled’ on top and baskets stuffed underneath, a butlers block thing with more ‘styled’ items, a side table (or two), a sofa (because a sofa in the living room and in an upstairs room just aren’t enough), a kitchen table which seems to come and go. The whole house Is the same - bitty side tables, baskets, chairs, etc all over the house and no proper storage. Clutter everywhere. The garden is going the same way/.
The butlers block is the most insane thing ever. Such a waste of real estate space with so little offering.
She is trying to come across as a scatty parent who is too busy to tidy up. That would all be grand if she and her husband worked 40 hour weeks and were just too exhausted like the rest of us to tidy up. Like I’ve said before it’s almost like her and Chris skipped the bit about being adults and just continued living in student digs except with kids and so much cluttter. She is the middle class equivalent of mrs hinch in that while mrs hinch attracts the crushed grey velvet and live laugh love brigade while Alex is channelling Oliver bonas and laredoute rugs like the hoopers the Telford or any of those other blaggers. What they both have in common is a love of tatty storage baskets
I keep seeing the Hoopers here, can you link her profile

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
Love her sister’s account. However her sister has a boy & a girl but she’s selling their clothes on Instagram. Why not give them to Alex?!

jaymie

VIP Member
It’s a UK thing. Australian/Americans go for custom cabinetry in the bathroom to hide away all of our junk, but Victorian pedestal sinks and tiny mirrored cabinets seem to be preferred here.

When I renovated here I had to look long & hard for a nice, spacious bathroom sink/cupboard as clearly the bathroom designers didn’t own much more than a toothbrush and a bar of soap.
Totally, I rather get this https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/godmor...y-green-marble-effect-dalskaer-tap-s79384849/ albeit ikea than no storage at all.

CyberNannies

I wonder why she didn't mention it, I think partly because she cannot then play the 'frugality' card. I was wondering why didn't they install a skylight like all other IG.

I cannot forgive her for removing the balcony
the balcony has come down through disrepair and will be reinstalled at some point. You can see from the front of their house that the railing has gone etc.

Mustard

VIP Member
Is her leopard print puffa coat really nice enough to justify a mention every sodding day?
She wants you to know how sought after her clothes choices are due to comments asking her where it’s from and at the same time showing you she’s on frugal brand.

Pixie06

VIP Member
Where can I see picture of their old flat? Didn't follow her back then, only since bored in lockdown!

VNaylor

Chatty Member
I do really like the ‘maximalist’ style of their house, but the fact that they need to ‘tidy up’ so much shows they have too much stuff or not enough storage, or both.

I imagine they’re definitely struggling $$ wise a bit; especially if her husband does work for her. It would definitely add a lot of pressure to a relationship to make money, plus being with each other 24/7 would be hard.

I also wonder if she reads here, as there was a comment in stories about how much she loves living there vs. central London!

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
It’s very hard to sit on a high horse while being dishonest. How does she justify lying about stupid stuff to herself & her husband. That’s the bit that don’t understand.