Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
I have a duvet cover that matches her baggy gingham dress. I dislike those pricey sandals.

Reactions: 1

Mustard

VIP Member
Such a not child friendly garden. That Danish Pastry woman used to comment a lot in the ladies My Bum Look 40 blog,

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Is a very nice house, I cannot believe how she managed to make the house look smaller, well done

Edit: the outside, what a state. I think they bought it with a very good price, a semi-D in North London. I don't know how much is Chris earning, but to maintain such a big property does require a lot of money - renovation and mortgage.
I wish I could be arsed to search this out!! I’m so nosey

jaymie

VIP Member
I just saw that post and I’m actually quite shocked by the way that extension looks. Seems like their house is much bigger than she’d like us to believe. Also, am I getting it right that their extension is adjacent to the neighbours? Those bay windows on both properties looking right at each other just looks weird.
Can I ask what is the username for her sister's IG?

jaymie

VIP Member
the balcony has come down through disrepair and will be reinstalled at some point. You can see from the front of their house that the railing has gone etc.
I thought she got rid of the access door altogether, and put up a window instead.

CyberNannies

I wondered if they own the fences that they are painting.

We installed fences all the way around the inside of our boundary (to hide all the mismatching ugly fences belonging to 5 different neighbours) some of the neighbours then removed their fences and I’d be so pissed off if they then painted their side of ours.

jaymie

VIP Member
Quite a few donations!

I’m torn I mean newspaper get at revenue & still charge customers to read them.

On the other it feels a bit cheeky to do obviously do so little & then ask for donations. It feels like a try-on. Choosing unemployment isn’t frugal it’s just trying to have an easy life. Sure worth a shot!
I saw there are 60 cups bought, assuming £3 for a cup, that is £180.. :( wtf

jaymie

VIP Member
Alex is the only influencer about who I do actually sometimes think, "what is she going to do when instagram dries up as a career?" All the others seem to have rich husbands to fall back on 🙈
But she is lucky that her family has a business, so the backup plan is family business. What is her husband doing? Working for her?

Bla bla bla yawn

Didn’t she swap her personal and frugality usernames over? So one will have loads more followers than the other.

jaymie

VIP Member
It’s also why should you or I give money to two people to doss around their garden or go for sunny lunches. If she showed herself slaving away creating the content it’d be different. At the moment it just looks like funding two people to have an easy life. I have spare money at the moment, I’ll be giving it to charity. I’m doing a shop for a local woman in need due illness.
They are no better than any benefit scroungers to put it short

If any of you are out there looking for money saving tips, I highly recommend the Financial Diet albeit it is US based but 90% applicable to the UK