Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
Begs the question why anyone would take interior design inspo from her?!
Wanna-be middle class
Begs the question why anyone would take interior design inspo from her?!
I know right, her house is big enough, she certainty doesn't need more storage but at the same time, storage is good to hide crap.

She has so many random furniture at home, like the butcher block (WTF IS THAT BY THE WAY?). Her kitchen will not be big enough for a growing family, especially for a hoarder like her

Reactions: 1

CyberNannies

I’ve just seen a photo of the back of her house on a photo posted by her sister - I didn’t realise they’d done a two storey extension, I assumed it was just the single storey kitchen?

jaymie

VIP Member
I agree, I thought it was a privacy thing as well until yesterday when it was Peggy’s birthday and avoided showing her but then did a close up of Cato, I feel like do both or neither because it may cause issues/sibling rivalry. I personally think don’t show either but that’s just me. Although they are both extremely cute kids!

I think she finds “organised chaos” endearing??
All I see from her content was chaotic energy

VNaylor

Chatty Member
She’s turning into Lily Pebbles a bit in sharing the absolute minutiae of her life.
Again, this is something we all deal with in addition to work, families, responsibilities etc, so it’s not aspirational, or even tongue in cheek funny/relatable, which is what I think they were going for with the behind the scenes hone reel.

VNaylor

Chatty Member
They’ve clearly done a lot of work on the house, and I do like it, but why did they buy it if it was such a wreck? - I’ve not been following her for very long so unaware of history - especially when there was a slightly snide comment about the area once too.

CyberNannies

It’s a UK thing. Australian/Americans go for custom cabinetry in the bathroom to hide away all of our junk, but Victorian pedestal sinks and tiny mirrored cabinets seem to be preferred here.

When I renovated here I had to look long & hard for a nice, spacious bathroom sink/cupboard as clearly the bathroom designers didn’t own much more than a toothbrush and a bar of soap.
That’s a good point, I’ve noticed Courtney adamo and Julia berolzheimer have very practical well designed bathrooms

Readinginks

VIP Member
pretty sure that’s not an extension, the houses on either side look to have the same.
It is the extension. It’s the kitchen she was showing during the works being half done last year.
Also, there are terraced houses where every other one has a bay window to the back. That would explain why the other two houses have the same layout as Alex’s now with the extension.

Last edited: