The Frugality #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wonder if they think other people's lives are like this? (Assuming that if they actually worked or did anything interesting, she'd show us, because otherwise why show the boring stuff?)

Reactions: 4
Mother of Devine Jesus, is she still painting that bleeping fence. I have officially unfollowed her today. I’d rather watch a feed of the paint drying on the fence than spend any more time watching her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So strange that they are ‘doing’ their garden when there are holes in the floors, walls and windows of their house. The garden is fine as it is for now. It doesn’t need to be filled with random bits. It‘s got a concrete area that will do for a patio, a grassed area for the kids to play on. Perfectly adequate.

We painted our garden fences recently, a much larger area of fencing than theirs and it didn’t take weeks and weeks, though we did use proper fence paint and a proper size of paint brush. They will regret painting that fence black in a year or so and the it will be a nightmare to paint over.

Reactions: 7
The garden is fine as it is for now. It doesn’t need to be filled with random bits. It‘s got a concrete area that will do for a patio, a grassed area for the kids to play on. Perfectly adequate.
The garden is going to be the outdoor equivalent of a gallery wall, isn’t it? Loads of small pots that are more difficult to keep alive than a garden bed. Then maybe several different tiny, impractical seating options.

I agree the garden is currently completely serviceable and very practical for small children who tend to be rough on plants and grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
CD5B0B07-634B-4761-8A38-9F4616B3AA8B.jpeg
FC7465E7-235C-4A1D-A01A-22CFDC475E93.jpeg
She took an hour and a half to paint ONE FENCE PANNEL!!! Christ they’re the worst

also the state of it 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s no way she’s reading here. Or she wouldn’t have thrown in a little reminder about the front path, surely?! SURELY.

Reactions: 1
There’s no way she’s reading here. Or she wouldn’t have thrown in a little reminder about the front path, surely?! SURELY.
And again, surely fixing up the front path - which I believe is loose/dangerous - would be a much better use of time and money than on a usable back garden and fence.

Surprised to see her posting about researching about who to vote for Mayor of London - thought it’d be a straight up vote for Sadiq?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Surprised to see her posting about researching about who to vote for Mayor of London - thought it’d be a straight up vote for Sadiq?
sadiq has pi**ed off a lot of Londoners, always good to look at all the options (as long as it’s not that jerk Laurence Fox 🤬) I’m tempted by Count Binface whose manifesto is to make all croissants £1 and loud snacks to be banned from theatres 🤣

Reactions: 5
I know the big collared blouses aren’t to everyone’s taste, but I really like how she looks in the Liberty print one.

I know the big collared blouses aren’t to everyone’s taste, but I really like how she looks in the Liberty print one.
Agree, she looks nice in it. But not all the huns can carry it off. Fashion lift can too. But wears my money definitely can’t.

Is it just me? Is so insane to paint your outdoor floor white? I understand if it is a light colour cement or light tiles which can be easily cleaned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.