The Frugality #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just the shopping channel now isn’t it?

Featuring Wood Green shopping centre. Possibly the most depressing place in all of London.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s just the shopping channel now isn’t it?

Featuring Wood Green shopping centre. Possibly the most depressing place in all of London.
Cheap crap from Tiger to add even more clutter to her house. HOW is this an actual job please can someone explain.

Reactions: 7
Why on earth are those manga anime dvd box sets (or whatever they are) on prime display in their living room? You’re not students ffs - get them in a cupboard!

Reactions: 1
It’s the fact she thinks we need her edit of Tiger Wood Green that kills me.
Well, I’ve never been to a Tiger. How long have they been around? Also, haven’t been to Wood Green in a long time either.

Well, I’ve never been to a Tiger. How long have they been around? Also, haven’t been to Wood Green in a long time either.
It’s a sort of Scandi Middle Class pound shop. A beacon of semi-good taste tat in Wood Green. That along with the Pret in the same forecourt was the highlight of the decade for the masses priced out of Crouch End. I’m being a total snob about Wood Green. Having lived there for much of my 20’s though I feel perfectly entitled!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s a sort of Scandi Middle Class pound shop. A beacon of semi-good taste tat in Wood Green. That along with the Pret in the same forecourt was the highlight of the decade for the masses priced out of Crouch End. I’m being a total snob about Wood Green. Having lived there for much of my 20’s though I feel perfectly entitled!
I used to visit Crouch End a lot when I lived in North London - had friends there plus a hairdresser. Couldn’t afford a house there so went south instead.

Tiger is for people who are trying to pretend they don’t shop in the pound shop. Alex giving out about the candles wrapped in plastic is about as ironic as you can get given she is shopping in a fast disposable cheap tat shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This might make me seem very ungrateful but I’d be inwardly groaning if someone handed me Tiger candles wrapped in ribbons as a gift, not least because cheap candles are really toxic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This might make me seem very ungrateful but I’d be inwardly groaning if someone handed me Tiger candles wrapped in ribbons as a gift, not least because cheap candles are really toxic.
Cheap candles in general. Like why would someone light toxic fume when there is baby around

Reactions: 6
Because they are human sloths. You couldn’t expect them to paint their terrace(patio), fence and tidy up and adult at the same time.

Reactions: 5
Cheap candles in general. Like why would someone light toxic fume when there is baby around
I do think some people don’t realise this, but they need educating. The toxicity goes for pets too, in fact most scented candles and candles are toxic to pets. I’ve never been a huge candle burner thankfully. I’ve stopped completely now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.