The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Kirsty was with a new man within weeks of splitting up with Gary, so she wasn't exactly sitting at home and comforting the children, whose lives had fallen apart.

Reactions: 2
And Kirsty was with a new man within weeks of splitting up with Gary, so she wasn't exactly sitting at home and comforting the children, whose lives had fallen apart.
Anyone that get with someone that quick after the breakup of a long term relationships makes you think new boyfriend was already waiting , kirsty is very selfish her only thought should of been her kids and comforting them

Reactions: 5
Anyone that get with someone that quick after the breakup of a long term relationships makes you think new boyfriend was already waiting , kirsty is very selfish her only thought should of been her kids and comforting them
Yeah there was speculation at the time that that was why the marriage broke up.

Just saw Hannah set up a crowd funding page to raise money to get an autism assessment for Abbie's second youngest child. I really hope Abbie puts more effort into her kids educationally than her parents put into them. Her and her partner have 7 young children between them.

Last edited:

Just saw Hannah set up a crowd funding page to raise money to get an autism assessment for Abbie's second youngest child. I really hope Abbie puts more effort into her kids educationally than her parents put into them. Her and her partner have 7 young children between them.
Why do they need a go fund me for that? Is it so they can get a diagnosis quick and claim the DLA? Sorry but if health visitors feel the diagnosis is needed they push for it and start arranging support from inclusion services etc during the assessment period. ( I say this as a parent who has 2 children, 1 diagnosed and 1 currently under assessment.)

Reactions: 1

Is this her son? I always thought he had problems. Bet she can’t wait for carers allowance.

Is this her son? I always thought he had problems. Bet she can’t wait for carers allowance.
No, that is Ares. Abbie had 4 girls after him. Two of them sadly died and the other 2 were also micro preemies. The youngest one is still on oxygen.

Why do they need a go fund me for that? Is it so they can get a diagnosis quick and claim the DLA? Sorry but if health visitors feel the diagnosis is needed they push for it and start arranging support from inclusion services etc during the assessment period. ( I say this as a parent who has 2 children, 1 diagnosed and 1 currently under assessment.)
Hannah said because the waiting list is quite long. She didn't seem to get any money on the fund raiser.

The two older boys are in care and will remain until they are 18, that’s what I remember her posting on Facebook, a court had ordered.

• Sad
I wonder why though? That usually only happens when the mother can show no sign of improving a chaotic life. She's been allowed to keep the youngest, so she's obviously doing well. Anyway, it's very sad for them all.

I don't know the circumstances of why those boys are in care, very sad for them, but it annoys me how Jordan and Jade have both carried on to have more kids.

I don't know the circumstances of why those boys are in care, very sad for them, but it annoys me how Jordan and Jade have both carried on to have more kids.
Jade still had the boys when she was pregnant. From what I gathered (she was more open on SM back then) she had severe PND and couldn't cope. There must have been very serious issues if the plan is for the boys to stay in long term fostering until 18.

Jade still had the boys when she was pregnant. From what I gathered (she was more open on SM back then) she had severe PND and couldn't cope. There must have been very serious issues if the plan is for the boys to stay in long term fostering until 18.
It's such a shame though, you'd have thought the rest of the family would have tried everything in their power to have stopped them going into care.
As for Hannah starting up a crowd funding, wonder if Abi is still shopping at the likes of Next etc, maybe they should all stop spending so much, I use to always wonder if they had a money tree!!!

I can’t be 1000% but I’m sure the care process had started just before she got pregnant.

I can’t be 1000% but I’m sure the care process had started just before she got pregnant.
Ahh OK, I don't know the story, just what I read on her SM. Do you know what instigated the care proceedings?

It's such a shame though, you'd have thought the rest of the family would have tried everything in their power to have stopped them going into care.
As for Hannah starting up a crowd funding, wonder if Abi is still shopping at the likes of Next etc, maybe they should all stop spending so much, I use to always wonder if they had a money tree!!!
Yes when I saw the fundraiser I was thinking all Abbie had to do was put it on her Next credit card. That seemed to pay for everything else.

No, that is Ares. Abbie had 4 girls after him. Two of them sadly died and the other 2 were also micro preemies. The youngest one is still on oxygen.

Hannah said because the waiting list is quite long. She didn't seem to get any money on the fund raiser.
I’m sure Abbie had the 2 girls before Ares?

Jordan is obviously a dead beat dad. No loving father would allow his kids to be in care. I bet he never even sees them. Still, he’s more than happy to keep procreating.

Reactions: 4
Jordan is obviously a dead beat dad. No loving father would allow his kids to be in care. I bet he never even sees them. Still, he’s more than happy to keep procreating.
He never seemed to show any interest in them at all, I hope wherever the 2 boys are now they are doing well and hopefully were kept together

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I remember when Jordan had "access" to the boys at the house, it was Kirsty who looked after and fed them etc

Reactions: 4