The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary's channel is still there as I've just looked. He hasn't vlogged since Christmas day though. I wonder if he's got a new woman and she's told him not to vlog whilst she's around

Gary's channel is still there as I've just looked. He hasn't vlogged since Christmas day though. I wonder if he's got a new woman and she's told him not to vlog whilst she's around
If he has she must be bleeding desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes, how he pronounces food, especially as he was supposedly was a chef, his version of home made coleslaw and chorizo make me 😂
Him calling things smelly, that's what a child would say!
The branded clothing, the car etc, makes no difference, he's a sleazy creep!!!!
Yes he never goes anywhere in that car now. I believe it’s just left at his mums, like the dogs.

Yes he never goes anywhere in that car now. I believe it’s just left at his mums, like the dogs.
I felt so sorry for the dogs, I bet they never get walked, and I wonder where the other dogs ( I know Charlie's with Hannah) and the cats went?

I can't believe Jordan has another baby, considering he has 2 in care already (or are they back with Jade?). Someone really needs to pay for him to have the snip. No doubt he'll split up with this one and they'll all call her 'nuts', like they did with Jade.

I can't believe Jordan has another baby, considering he has 2 in care already (or are they back with Jade?). Someone really needs to pay for him to have the snip. No doubt he'll split up with this one and they'll all call her 'nuts', like they did with Jade.
😳 I had no idea his 2 kids are in care! Can you elaborate on this story?

😳 I had no idea his 2 kids are in care! Can you elaborate on this story?
Jade had another baby and had some sort of breakdown and Remi and Rue went into care. She stopped posting about it on social media so I don't know any more, but they aren't in her profile pic so I assume they are still in care.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Jade had another baby and had some sort of breakdown and Remi and Rue went into care. She stopped posting about it on social media so I don't know any more, but they aren't in her profile pic so I assume they are still in care.
Wow you would think granny kirsty would of stepped up and took them , social services try and usually keep them with family

Reactions: 2
Wow you would think granny kirsty would of stepped up and took them , social services try and usually keep them with family
I would have assumed Kirsty would have taken them too. She might have wanted to but wasn't approved though. Very sad though, and Jordan just gets to move on and have more kids.

Reactions: 6
I would have assumed Kirsty would have taken them too. She might have wanted to but wasn't approved though. Very sad though, and Jordan just gets to move on and have more kids.
Not right at all he really does need the snip and jade was very young like 14? When he got her pregnant 🤮 needs to be on the sex offenders register

Not right at all he really does need the snip and jade was very young like 14? When he got her pregnant 🤮 needs to be on the sex offenders register
Jordan has no idea how to be a parent. I think he has a very low IQ from watching him in past vlogs and has never learned any common sense. No guidance of course from Gary or Kirsty. They never believed in education did they? If they were my grandchildren, no way would they be in care! I’m pretty certain Gary wouldn’t care anyway.

Reactions: 6
Jordan has no idea how to be a parent. I think he has a very low IQ from watching him in past vlogs and has never learned any common sense. No guidance of course from Gary or Kirsty. They never believed in education did they? If they were my grandchildren, no way would they be in care! I’m pretty certain Gary wouldn’t care anyway.
To be fair none of them got even a half decent education. Poppy in Y1 had to stay behind school to do her 'smelly phonics' as they couldn't be bothered to do it at home.
I'd be surprised if Kirsty didn't try to get kinship of them, but it was probably a bad time as they had just split up and she didn't know where she was going to live. Kirsty also has arthritis and they might have worried about that.

To be fair none of them got even a half decent education. Poppy in Y1 had to stay behind school to do her 'smelly phonics' as they couldn't be bothered to do it at home.
I'd be surprised if Kirsty didn't try to get kinship of them, but it was probably a bad time as they had just split up and she didn't know where she was going to live. Kirsty also has arthritis and they might have worried about that.
Does Kirsty really have arthritis? I remember their very first programme on tv when she said she had rheumatoid arthritis. For someone with this condition I’ve never seen anyone walk the miles she did especially when she was shopping all day!

Does Kirsty really have arthritis? I remember their very first programme on tv when she said she had rheumatoid arthritis. For someone with this condition I’ve never seen anyone walk the miles she did especially when she was shopping all day!
Her arthritis was mainly in her hands which was why she couldn't wash up, cook and found cleaning hard.

Her arthritis was mainly in her hands which was why she couldn't wash up, cook and found cleaning hard.
Yes it was in her hands but she claimed to constantly be cleaning. She did used to get injections but I remember thinking it didn't seem to limit her much.

Jade has another son now aged around 2. I never knew that about her older sons being in care, strange Kirsty didn't have them maybe wasn't approved either due to overcrowding

Any normal parent would be ashamed if your child had to stay behind after school to get help with homework you were meant to help with 😬 I wonder if Gary and kirsty have any regret now not encouraging school they have more adult kids than younger kids who struggle to get jobs/ hold on to jobs, they very much seemed to live in the moment rather than think of their childrens futures .

I just saw on her social media that she is doing a nursing access course, and obviously still has the youngest child with her so must be in a much better place. It must have been deemed unsuitable for her to take back the two eldest, it's possible they've been adopted by this stage. Very sad, she was so young when she had Remi and came from a very vulnerable background herself.

Any normal parent would be ashamed if your child had to stay behind after school to get help with homework you were meant to help with 😬 I wonder if Gary and kirsty have any regret now not encouraging school they have more adult kids than younger kids who struggle to get jobs/ hold on to jobs, they very much seemed to live in the moment rather than think of their childrens futures .
It really wouldn't have occurred to them, you don't need a good education to get credit cards. Shopping in Westwood was Kirsty's priority.

Jade has another son now aged around 2. I never knew that about her older sons being in care, strange Kirsty didn't have them maybe wasn't approved either due to overcrowding
I hope Jade is doing better now sad to hear she dosent have the 2 older boys she was so young and there was less than a year between the 2 boys she had with Jordan