The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why the presents are always sweets or chocolates, same with previous christmas vlogs , its just all food. Not many presents of great substance.
What really annoys me Garys mispronunciation. Chorizo and naan...naam...I bet he says pacific too.
Why is Gary dressing like a 16 year old boy? A man in Superdry isn't very desirable to me lol
I doubt he’s very desirable to anyone. He always looks sleazy to me. And so loud!

Reactions: 4
I doubt he’s very desirable to anyone. He always looks sleazy to me. And so loud!
They’re always into their branded stuff. Everything has to be branded for them. They think I’d they have branded stuff that makes them look good and looks like the have money. Gary is far to soft on Poppy and Lucy, he buys them everything they ask for, he needs to start staying no.

Reactions: 2
Where does he get all his money from ? he seems to make his garage wages stretch a long way !

Where does he get all his money from ? he seems to make his garage wages stretch a long way !
I wonder the same. Lucy seems to have a lot of money for her age from the presents she buys her dad. Shannon works so obviously she has a wage. But for the amount of stuff Gary buys he must have a good wage or it’s all on credit cards

Reactions: 1
It’s all on his credit card like everything he buys. Their motto is spend now pay later. Bet he’ll be paying it off for years to come.

Also, does anyone else get the feeling he is desperate for Poppy to start her own YouTube channel.
Yes, this is why they were so obsessed with the Inghams.
only family in the world that wrap up potnoodles and Doritos for birthdays
I noticed some pot noodle gifts on the radford vlogs.

As for the money, he works in a garage and there are always "cash job"

They all know how to play the system, they always have done.

Just watched latest vlog...Pity Gary doesn't realise how ignorant he sounds using the word 'smelly' to reference something he doesn't like....pitiful really!

Poppy & Jack are gaining weight by the day!! They’re constantly eating junk food and unhealthy meals. I dread to think what Kirsty is feeding them at her house.
Charlie finally got out for a walk, poor dog is locked up in that house.
That steak looked absolutely stinking. Who tf eats fried eggs with streak? Rotten.

Also Gary touching the brownie with his big stinking unwashed hands 😷

I thought Poppy was the worst
I felt sorry For the older kids always had to look after the younger ones while Kirsty went out shopping and even poor Jordan ended up cooking all the time then, if you can’t look after all your kids don’t have them. Simple 🤣🤣

I felt sorry For the older kids always had to look after the younger ones while Kirsty went out shopping and even poor Jordan ended up cooking all the time then, if you can’t look after all your kids don’t have them. Simple 🤣🤣
All the big families on YouTube are like this though. It's like the mum feels she needs 'me' time and the older (usually girls) have to hold fort.

Poppy & Jack are gaining weight by the day!! They’re constantly eating junk food and unhealthy meals. I dread to think what Kirsty is feeding them at her house.
Charlie finally got out for a walk, poor dog is locked up in that house.
That steak looked absolutely stinking. Who tf eats fried eggs with streak? Rotten.

Also Gary touching the brownie with his big stinking unwashed hands 😷
When he lived with Kirsty I used to think who would want to eat in that scruffy house! Never looked clean and the ovens minging. Eeeww.

Reactions: 3
I once saw a vlog and he was cooking and there were flies all over the dishes 🤢🤢

They were always “cleaning” and tidying up but the house just never looked clean. Especially the kitchen and dining room. They amount of cats & dogs they had in that house wasn’t normal, it had to of stink 24/7. Kirsty was always buying smelly stuff for the house so obviously it did smell, it was probably more the dogs than cats as cats are quite clean and they were allowed outside so they would have went to the toilet out there. Also their backyard was an absolute state even when they did try to “tidy” it up in the summer

I was trying to think how many bedrooms Kirstys new place will have?
Obviously she will have her own room, but wonder if Hannah and Poppy are sharing, and Paul and Jack are? I can kinda understand the boys sharing If need be, but not so sure about the girls?

I was trying to think how many bedrooms Kirstys new place will have?
Obviously she will have her own room, but wonder if Hannah and Poppy are sharing, and Paul and Jack are? I can kinda understand the boys sharing If need be, but not so sure about the girls?

Didn’t think about that.. Hannah has had he down room in the old house for a long time, I wouldn’t be happy if I were Hannah and had to share with Poppy. Would love to know what the house is like..

When Kirsty was moving I saw her seeing like everything in the old house so the new house they live in must be already furnished or partly furnished

She looks really different!! She’s defo lost weight for sure.. I know this was in November.

Attachments

She’s aged a lot.
That’s what I thought!

They were always “cleaning” and tidying up but the house just never looked clean. Especially the kitchen and dining room. They amount of cats & dogs they had in that house wasn’t normal, it had to of stink 24/7. Kirsty was always buying smelly stuff for the house so obviously it did smell, it was probably more the dogs than cats as cats are quite clean and they were allowed outside so they would have went to the toilet out there. Also their backyard was an absolute state even when they did try to “tidy” it up in the summer
I don’t think Gary did a stroke in that house, not even a bit of gardening. And when he used to put all those tat Christmas decorations outside, it might not have looked so bad if the outside of the house wasn’t so appalling. Rotten window frames, peeling paint, plants growing on the roof and tiles coming off. All the money spent on crap could have been used to improve the house.

Last edited:
To be fair to them they were in a private rental which was run down, and I know from experience that no matter how clean you keep a house that isn't well maintained it always looks grubby. No one is going to put new windows in a property that isn't theirs. Just before they split they spent £4k on flooring for the kitchen and dining room, I remember at the time thinking they were mad, and I'm sure they both regret that now.

She’s aged a lot.
If you think she looks old in that one, look at the one where she dyed her hair brown. It did her absolutely no favours at all.