The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when it was Paul's birthday I think and he got an expensive camera which he seemed very ambivalent about, but his eyes literally lit up when he got a packet of ice poles "ALL FOR ME!", it was so comical it was almost sad. I suppose when you're in a big family food gets rationed and getting a multipack of crisps exclusively for you is a big thing. After Kirsty and Gary split Jordan vlogged a new massive lockable cupboard that Kirsty bought to store food in.

Reactions: 4
I remember when it was Paul's birthday I think and he got an expensive camera which he seemed very ambivalent about, but his eyes literally lit up when he got a packet of ice poles "ALL FOR ME!", it was so comical it was almost sad. I suppose when you're in a big family food gets rationed and getting a multipack of crisps exclusively for you is a big thing. After Kirsty and Gary split Jordan vlogged a new massive lockable cupboard that Kirsty bought to store food in.

Yes I remember seeing that!! I know with a big family food does get eaten quickly but that just means you buy more. A lot of the kids in that house should have been putting money towards food as they were over the age of 18 and getting their own money but I doubt they did.

I think it’s sad that Kirsty locked up certain foods from certain kids getting at it. It’s quite selfish. When she was out shopping she always bought sweets for the 3 youngest ones but never anything for the others. Yes their older but that doesn’t matter. If you’re going to buy sweets for one kids you have to buy them for all, it’s only fair.

Reactions: 3
Paul is stuck in his room constantly playing video games

Reactions: 1
Yes I remember seeing that!! I know with a big family food does get eaten quickly but that just means you buy more. A lot of the kids in that house should have been putting money towards food as they were over the age of 18 and getting their own money but I doubt they did.

I think it’s sad that Kirsty locked up certain foods from certain kids getting at it. It’s quite selfish. When she was out shopping she always bought sweets for the 3 youngest ones but never anything for the others. Yes their older but that doesn’t matter. If you’re going to buy sweets for one kids you have to buy them for all, it’s only fair.
The older ones did seem to have to buy their own food, Scott and Jordan and Shannon all had fridges in their rooms and when Jordan was doing his cooking vlogs he would take the ingredients out of there

Paul is stuck in his room constantly playing video games
After the split Paul's mental health seemed very questionable, I hope he's OK.

It seems like only now is everything settling down after the split, they both have new homes, both have a job, they seem to be able to be civil towards each other, so maybe now the children will feel more settled and secure

Birthday vlog did he we seem downbeat.
Also whilst Gary opened a present from a person who watches the vlogs I found it incredibly rude to hear not another galaxy. Be thankful for the effort a person had made, dame right rude imo m

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He gives his address to any one who wants to send stuff to him. I hate how he goes to work and vlogs you can see half of them don' want to know. Also not one of the garage were wearing masks. And Gary stop shouting!!!!

He gives his address to any one who wants to send stuff to him. I hate how he goes to work and vlogs you can see half of them don' want to know. Also not one of the garage were wearing masks. And Gary stop shouting!!!!
Yes brv all the time, cringe!

They were greedy and grabby kids though. Shannon always had to be in the thick of everything too.

Birthday vlog did he we seem downbeat.
Also whilst Gary opened a present from a person who watches the vlogs I found it incredibly rude to hear not another galaxy. Be thankful for the effort a person had made, dame right rude imo m
I thought it really strange when the kids got bags of crisps and packets of biscuits as presents. Were they deprived of them?

They were greedy and grabby kids though. Shannon always had to be in the thick of everything too.
Shannon had to be in the thick of everything because she was the dogs body, they relied on her for everything, I felt very sorry for her. I remember one vlog where they went to a caravan park for a holiday, they went out for a day trip but left Shannon behind to clean the van 🙄

I thought it really strange when the kids got bags of crisps and packets of biscuits as presents. Were they deprived of them?
They ate a lot of crap, but it was regulated. They seemed very happy to get food that was exclusively for them, without having to share it.

Reactions: 3
Shannon had to be in the thick of everything because she was the dogs body, they relied on her for everything, I felt very sorry for her. I remember one vlog where they went to a caravan park for a holiday, they went out for a day trip but left Shannon behind to clean the van 🙄

They ate a lot of crap, but it was regulated. They seemed very happy to get food that was exclusively for them, without having to share it.
i always felt sorry for Shannon too. She did a lot of the housework. Always painting or hoovering

Reactions: 4
i always felt sorry for Shannon too. She did a lot of the housework. Always painting or hoovering
Yes Gary's favourite line was "There's a good girl, Shazza". When Abbie got her flat she was the one painting it and Gary was vlogging her carrying heavy furniture upstairs on her own. When the last dog had a litter of puppies she was the one up all night helping to deliver them (and she was a natural) She's a real life Cinderella, I'm sure Gary was really pleased to have her living with him.

Reactions: 6
I’m glad Shannon & Lucy live with Gary as god knows what state the house would be in and how it would smell 🤮
I wonder where Jack & Poppy sleep when they stay over? Obviously they don’t have a room so they have to sleep in beside their dad (which I think they’re far to old for) or sleep in the living room

I’m glad Shannon & Lucy live with Gary as god knows what state the house would be in and how it would smell 🤮
I wonder where Jack & Poppy sleep when they stay over? Obviously they don’t have a room so they have to sleep in beside their dad (which I think they’re far to old for) or sleep in the living room
Poppy sleeps in with Gary I think and he said Jack sleeps on the settee. I assume Poppy will move in with Lucy when she wants.

I don't get why the presents are always sweets or chocolates, same with previous christmas vlogs , its just all food. Not many presents of great substance.
What really annoys me Garys mispronunciation. Chorizo and naan...naam...I bet he says pacific too.
Why is Gary dressing like a 16 year old boy? A man in Superdry isn't very desirable to me lol

I don't get why the presents are always sweets or chocolates, same with previous christmas vlogs , its just all food. Not many presents of great substance.
What really annoys me Garys mispronunciation. Chorizo and naan...naam...I bet he says pacific too.
Why is Gary dressing like a 16 year old boy? A man in Superdry isn't very desirable to me lol
I completely agree and his homemade cole sore! Superdry isn't at brand for a balding fat 50 plus man in my opinion sorry to offend anyone. Or maybe just not a Gary Freer brand same for Hollister

• Haha