The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the big families on YouTube are like this though. It's like the mum feels she needs 'me' time and the older (usually girls) have to hold fort.
Very true, i think they give birth to them they look after them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I cant really put my finger on it but there is something about gazza I really dont like and Hannah just seems really vulnerable to me.
Gazza always seems very sleazy to me and just bought things for the freer family to look good? Anyone else think this or is it just me?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Gazza always seems very sleazy to me and just bought things for the freer family to look good? Anyone else think this or is it just me?
I agree. Iā€™ve always thought him sleazy.

Reactions: 3
I agree. Iā€™ve always thought him sleazy.
Gazza always struck me as being a bit marginalised like Hannah. He had no job ever (although he called himself a professional autograph collector!) and seemed to have no friends. I think he had really low self esteem and bought expensi e presents as a way of being accepted. I used to feel a bit sorry for him until he went into hospital and treated Hannah like crap.

Reactions: 2
Gazza always struck me as being a bit marginalised like Hannah. He had no job ever (although he called himself a professional autograph collector!) and seemed to have no friends. I think he had really low self esteem and bought expensi e presents as a way of being accepted. I used to feel a bit sorry for him until he went into hospital and treated Hannah like crap.
How did he treat her like crap? Must have missed that. He always seemed weak and wishy washy to me.

Iā€™ve always found Gazza creepy. Him and Hannah never seemed like the were in a romantic relationship, it was strange. I watch him on YouTube now and again just to be nosey and I remember he said heā€™s a ā€œCarerā€.. so Iā€™m guessing her claims Carers allowance for his mum even though he doesnā€™t live with her or sees her often enough.
He now thinks heā€™s a chef bc he worked in a kitchen before lockdown but I honestly think he was just being a KP (doing dishes etc..)..

He seems to have a lot of money for all the stuff he buys and the amount of groceries he buys.. heā€™s obviously cheating the system some how

How did he treat her like crap? Must have missed that. He always seemed weak and wishy washy to me.
When he was in hospital he asked Hannah for a drink, which she gave him and it wasn't close enough for his liking and he completely turned on her in this really weird psycho way, saying he was the one who was sick, not her. It doesn't sound like a big deal but it was a bit of a Stephen King moment where someone who comes across as nice suddenly turns out to be the bad guy. He then said 'give me a kiss' and pulled her head really hard onto his face. People left comments to say his behaviour wasn't nice, the next day he addressed it and said he couldn't remember any of it, but it was obvious he was just saying that and he knew fine rightly. The sad thing was that Hannah didn't even react at all, she just did as he said. He did it on his vlog once as well, he was getting hate for something and his face went all psycho again, it made me think he definitely has some mental health problems.

Reactions: 6
When he was in hospital he asked Hannah for a drink, which she gave him and it wasn't close enough for his liking and he completely turned on her in this really weird psycho way, saying he was the one who was sick, not her. It doesn't sound like a big deal but it was a bit of a Stephen King moment where someone who comes across as nice suddenly turns out to be the bad guy. He then said 'give me a kiss' and pulled her head really hard onto his face. People left comments to say his behaviour wasn't nice, the next day he addressed it and said he couldn't remember any of it, but it was obvious he was just saying that and he knew fine rightly. The sad thing was that Hannah didn't even react at all, she just did as he said. He did it on his vlog once as well, he was getting hate for something and his face went all psycho again, it made me think he definitely has some mental health problems.
I remember that he is so creepy

I thought you meant Gary šŸ˜†
Agree, I find Gazza a bit creepy šŸ˜©
Well they both are lol

Oh right sounds like he has a split personality! Nice one minute, horrible the next. I canā€™t imagine Hannah sticking up for herself. Sheā€™s very timid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well they both are lol

Oh right sounds like he has a split personality! Nice one minute, horrible the next. I canā€™t imagine Hannah sticking up for herself. Sheā€™s very timid.
Probably why he picked Hannah because she is so timid and wont stick up for herself ..He is vile .I wish Hannah could see her own worth and know she can do better .sad to read here about Lucy saying they have not broken up and never did break up

Probably why he picked Hannah because she is so timid and wont stick up for herself ..He is vile .I wish Hannah could see her own worth and know she can do better .sad to read here about Lucy saying they have not broken up and never did break up

They seem to break up every now and again

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve always found Gazza creepy. Him and Hannah never seemed like the were in a romantic relationship, it was strange. I watch him on YouTube now and again just to be nosey and I remember he said heā€™s a ā€œCarerā€.. so Iā€™m guessing her claims Carers allowance for his mum even though he doesnā€™t live with her or sees her often enough.
He now thinks heā€™s a chef bc he worked in a kitchen before lockdown but I honestly think he was just being a KP (doing dishes etc..)..

He seems to have a lot of money for all the stuff he buys and the amount of groceries he buys.. heā€™s obviously cheating the system some how
I know it makes me laugh, how do people swizzle the system is beyond me, iv always thought he was a bit of a perv, is that just me ? X

I must have missed that, what did he do to hannah ? Xx

Reactions: 1
Does anyone think because gazza has had a job as a kitchen porter he now think she heā€™s Gordon Ramsey šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ donā€™t think I could eat what heā€™s made, he canā€™t even cut his finger nails šŸ¤®šŸ¤£

• Sick
Does anyone think because gazza has had a job as a kitchen porter he now think she heā€™s Gordon Ramsey šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ donā€™t think I could eat what heā€™s made, he canā€™t even cut his finger nails šŸ¤®šŸ¤£
Indeed he thinks like that...his appearance and fingernails ew ewh....

• Sick
Why was gazza nasty ona blog to Hannah when he was in hospital does anyone know? What did he do? X

Why was gazza nasty ona blog to Hannah when he was in hospital does anyone know? What did he do? X
He asked her to pass him a drink, then he called her down because he couldn't reach it!
Apparently he addressed the situation the following morning, saying he couldn't remember anything about it!
Feel sorry for Hannah, looks as if she wouldn't say boo to a goose!

• Wow
Have you seen his shopping vlogs? Loads of fatty foods, cakes and chocolate. I thought he was on a slimming world diet?

• Haha
I know someone that knows abbies new fella and he has got 2 kids with his ex but also has 2 kids with another woman who he is currently cheating on Abbie with. ( super spunker 2000 ). Kirsty is also shacked up with a new bloke and is pregnant but she is moving to Syria with him for a new life.
Yeah I'm sure that's all true ...which Freer are you šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4